Non Sabres Deadline Trades/Rumors

Brawndo

11 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

I would rather have Risto than Faulk. Ergo I am requiring Jason to trade Risto for a better player than Kase 

I'd consider that a bar raised, then, from lots of the proposals mentioned lately. 

I think we are looking at something like Roslovic and a pick or Perreualt. That's my guess. 

Edited by Thorny

28 minutes ago, Thorny said:

I'd consider that a bar raised, then, from lots of the proposals mentioned lately. 

I think we are looking at something like Roslovic and a pick or Perreualt. That's my guess. 

That would be terrible, Roslovic is a future 3rd liner and Perreualt is a 3rd liner. I’d rather have Kase in that case.

id also rather have Risto than Faulk due to his far larger use on the team. He brings physical play regardless if he’s producing offensively.

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, dudacek said:

If Faulk is going to the Ducks, then is there another domino to fall other to Risto to the Jets?

And can we leverage Ehlers? Or are we going to settle for Perreault and Roslovic?

There are acres of ground between Ehlers and those two IMO I hope we can at least find something in there haha

20 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

There are acres of ground between Ehlers and those two IMO I hope we can at least find something in there haha

Jets aren’t that intriguing to me as a trade partner. Their prospect pool isn’t that deep and they wouldn’t trade Vesalainen. They are weakest at C other than D. So if it can’t be someone like Ehlers, it’s a Roslovic type. Or it actually does end up being Laine. 

Edited by Thorny

9 hours ago, darksabre said:

There's nothing wrong with Shiner. It's beer.

I'll never get the hue and cry about "such and such is crap."

Man, I drink everything. In moderation, hopefully. I treasure an ice cold Miller Lite (or 2) after hot yard work (I mean, like, yard work where it's hot outside). The bold porter is my favourite style of beer (it took a while to figure this out). I have a dirty thirty of Genny Light in the basement at any given time. Shiner Bock is perfectly serviceable.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

I'll never get the hue and cry about "such and such is crap."

Man, I drink everything. In moderation, hopefully. I treasure an ice cold Miller Lite (or 2) after hot yard work (I mean, like, yard work where it's hot outside). The bold porter is my favourite style of beer (it took a while to figure this out). I have a dirty thirty of Genny Light in the basement at any given time. Shiner Bock is perfectly serviceable.

Agreed. I'll drink anything. Except maybe Keystone, which I never need to have near me ever again ?

12 hours ago, kas23 said:

I fail to see the reason why Faulk would change his NTC. If he was ambivalent about going there, he wouldn’t have included them on his no trade list. He doesn’t want to go there. Where’s the leverage to convince him otherwise?

I can see guys who are looking for new contracts wanting to get out of Carolina.  They're very reluctant to hand out multi-year deals there.  If the next one could very well be his last deal, he'll go if he thinks he has a better shot at earning that long deal.

1 minute ago, WildCard said:

https://twitter.com/FriedgeHNIC/status/1171409837441343488 (Zacha and NJ close to extension)

Also Faulk won't head to Anaheim without a contract extension in place apparently

You'd think that if Anaheim was willing to trade for him they'd be willing to, in fact desire to, extend him, meaning that the trade is done barring formalities? 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.