Non Sabres Deadline Trades/Rumors

Brawndo

1 minute ago, WildCard said:

And I thought our division was brutal

And it's another fine example of why the "never trade within your division" idea is pure garbage.  The Rangers are making a big push, 4 points out of the wild card (Carolina), and they make this trade.  They clearly didn't get the memo.

2 minutes ago, dudacek said:

WTF? Tampa gave up a 1st for Barclay freaking Goodrow?

Watching Yzerman flip Athanasiou  for a great haul and then Tampa pick up Bogo and this trade is hilarious. Just wait until the summer when BriseBoisreally has to make some real decisions.

Edited by WildCard

8 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Yzerman is gone. We need to really push them for Cirelli this summer. Maybe trade them our first depending on where it is. 

Whatever they're willing to give up, I'm absolutely calling Tampa nonstop this summer. They spent so many years churning out golden forwards, and have been so weird lately. We gotta get in on that

4 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

Whatever they're willing to give up, I'm absolutely calling Tampa nonstop this summer. They spent so many years churning out golden forwards, and have been so weird lately. We gotta get in on that

Well they might not want to take on Cap and they just traded a first... if our first is outside the top 5, do it. 

25 minutes ago, dudacek said:

WTF? Tampa gave up a 1st for Barclay freaking Goodrow?

Crazy.  I guess they know they have to trade Cirelli and needed 3C insurance?  Weird.  Stevie Y would have never made that deal. Goodrow is a solid player only making 900K but is already 26. 

I guess they figure they’ll get that pick back when they trade Cirelli to us for a D and a 1st.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.