Non Sabres Deadline Trades/Rumors

Brawndo

This season isn't over.

We're within striking distance of Toronto who's defence is in shambles.

Address the net minder and center position NOW!!!! It is imperative he does it NOW!!!!

Get on it Botterill, you've wasted enough time already!!! Never surrender, never give up the ship!!!! With your last breathe's spit at it!!!! Fight to the very end, show some teeth, get your war growl on!!!!

Edited by Scottysabres

40 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

This season isn't over.

We're within striking distance of Toronto who's defence is in shambles.

Address the net minder and center position NOW!!!! It is imperative he does it NOW!!!!

Get on it Botterill, you've wasted enough time already!!! Never surrender, never give up the ship!!!! With your last breathe's spit at it!!!! Fight to the very end, show some teeth, get your war growl on!!!!

This seasons been over since the first game back from the All Star break

3 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

It will be Miller. The best of them and with the best contract because our team is stupid. 

This has the sad ring of truth. 

3 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

I can't believe these guys keep typing this and hitting "send tweet"

And yet, they remain considerably better at their job than our GM is at his. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Miller, Montour, Risto, Joki. 

Joki is off the table. 

I'd keep Miller too. 

I know that some people will hate me for this, but I'm ONLY trading Risto if it FIXES the 2C position. Not trading him otherwise. fully capitalized intentionally - not "maybe fixes" or "has the potential to fix." Feel free to add any asset we have to Risto, but fix the position. 

Which leaves Montour and a prospect to Anaheim for Copp, leggo 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Randall Flagg said:

Miller, Montour, Risto, Joki. 

Joki is off the table. 

I'd keep Miller too. 

I know that some people will hate me for this, but I'm ONLY trading Risto if it FIXES the 2C position. Not trading him otherwise. fully capitalized intentionally - not "maybe fixes" or "has the potential to fix." Feel free to add any asset we have to Risto, but fix the position

Which leaves Montour and a prospect to Anaheim for Copp, leggo 

This describes my feelings exactly. Trading Risto creates a hole that will be tough to fill, similar to the way trading O’Reilly did.

Edited by dudacek
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, LGR4GM said:

It will be Miller. The best of them and with the best contract because our team is stupid. 

To be fair, that's probably the guy other teams will want because of those exact reasons. Very few GMs and teams want to give you quality for your garbage. If there's a better player with better contract terms, that's what will get you the best return.....

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.