GDT 2/16/2020 Toronto @ Buffalo 7PM MSG WGR

woods-racer

That was so fun to watch as a Sabre fan. Toronto is dangerous, but their defense is horrendous. I haven't seen the Sabres given so much space for free, like, maybe ever. And the Sabres put it good use. 

Keep playing like this and they'll score 3-4. Krueger needs to work his motivational magic to make sure they aren't discouraged and just keep playing.

Disgusting to see the crowd. Big divisional game, Sabres season metaphorically on the line, long held rival, and a rare Sabres fan has to be surrounded by Leaf fans, who are downright unpleasant and hostile in these games. Pisses me off.

• Like (+1) 1

Nice first period.  Almost scored a few times.  We need to play strong.  I hope RK keeps the shifts shorts and all of our forwards play hard.  

I really want to win the season series against these guys.  These games matter.  Probably more for next year than this  year.  

Playing for a lottery is not the answer.  Win now.  

Edited by Pimlach
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Scottysabres said:

That puck was most likely over the line...……..oh well...…….

Keep pacing the game like this, never surrender, never give up on each and every shift to the very last second of the game and we've got the W

Go Sabres!

That puck WAS over the line.  Just means we have to win by 2.

Have never seen this building so full of invaders.  Pretty sure there are not even 1,000 Sabres fans (not counting ushers and concession workers) here tonight.  It's more lopsided than a WJC game.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Taro T said:

That puck WAS over the line.  Just means we have to win by 2.

Have never seen this building so full of invaders.  Pretty sure there are not even 1,000 Sabres fans (not counting ushers and concession workers) here tonight.  It's more lopsided than a WJC game.

Guess we’re gonna need you to be louder than those other 18,000. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.