GDT 2/16/2020 Toronto @ Buffalo 7PM MSG WGR

woods-racer

Ponda Bogo finally succumbs to the loss of his arm and disappears into the dusty alleys of Mos Ahla. Will we see him again in a hockey sweater? Always in motion is the future.

But for today, we must keep our mind on where we are and what we are doing. Hockey and beer. Let's go play crazy and even better get a win (in regulation) to make it all the more fun for the fans.

15 minutes ago, MODO Hockey said:

Would gladly once again stay up and watch the game, sleep 1 hour and go to work but aint happening again this season. This team is such a disappointment, for those who will watch - enjoy ! 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Broken Ankles said:

Is this the correct decision?  He wasn’t atrocious in his last start.  Does Johansson deserve a “big game”?   To see how he responds. 

Hutton is nursing an injury.  That's why Hammond was brought up yesterday - to have 2 healthy goalies for practice.  If Hutts can play, he will.

• Thanks (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Taro T said:

The arena will be packed to the rafters.  Hoping we're not outnumbered.  At least the 2 Canucks that sit next to us hate the Loafs.

It pretty embarrassing with so many Toronto fans there.  They were there in the 70’s and 80’s too, but not nearly as many.  I recall about 25% at worst.  Now it looks like they have 80% of the 100 level seats.  I can’t tell the ratio of the other levels on TV but it’s at least 50%-60% total.  

13 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

It pretty embarrassing with so many Toronto fans there.  They were there in the 70’s and 80’s too, but not nearly as many.  I recall about 25% at worst.  Now it looks like they have 80% of the 100 level seats.  I can’t tell the ratio of the other levels on TV but it’s at least 50%-60% total.  

Yup... if we were elite it would be different 

The Pegulas should be forced to be at this game so they can see what a sad pathetic joke of a team and organization they have mismanaged straight into the toilet. Let them sit there and watch this team get flattened in front of 18,000 Laffs fans having the time of their life, just like I had to last year. Maybe seeing this will make them feel the pain, embarrassment and shame they should already be feeling and they will take corrective action like firing Botts and our horrible failures that make up our scouting department and replace them with people who have the basic competence to do their jobs correctly.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.