GDT Blue Jackets at Sabres 2/13/20, 7pm MSG, WGR

Brawndo

I just got home with flowers and a card for my wife.    Happy wife, Happy life.  

Saw a decent period until the breakdown with 27 seconds left.  This team does all the little things wrong. 

ok let’s get going. 

Let’s Go Buffalo!!!  ?  -  ?  -  ? ? ? 

Edited by Pimlach
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

The booing is getting out of hand IMO. They played well. It's not their fault the roster is substandard. 

It will do more harm than good.

It certainly has jumped the shark to an extent. To borrow from Botts, "It's a situation where" it's hard to blame the paying fans, though. I also completely understand Jack's reaction for the reasons you state. 

Many have reached the "no style points, it's about results, full stop" mode, now. 

Edited by Thorny

5 minutes ago, DarthEbriate said:

Who got caught up ice looking for a change instead of backchecking? Not Eichel, but on the other end? Was that Skinner at the end of a shift?

Reinhart. Perfect example of what I keep referencing in the sign him or not thread.

If you have the capability rewind the game to the 32.5 second mark remaining. Columbus gets the puck off us and starts up the ice. Reinhart doesn't skate full out and try to slow it down or backcheck he literally stops just outside their blueline hoping someone will do the job. Literally stopped flat on the ice to watch and wait (and then presumably went to the bench but he ended up off camera so I don't know). he does this sort of thing constantly.

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

The NHL is stronger than it's ever been and he's run the league for decides. He's doing a good job.

I honestly think he's booed more like John Cena is booed nowadays. It's just the thing to do. He's been a good comish. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

The booing is getting out of hand IMO. They played well. It's not their fault the roster is substandard. 

It will do more harm than good.

Yes, the booing is getting old.  Decent period against a team that is very hard to score on.  

Just now, PASabreFan said:

Yep. He looked quickly into the crowd and said, "Don't ***** boo." Lip reading 101. Stuff that like is only going to fuel speculation.

It was really interesting. 

I can't really blame the fans, and I can't blame the players for being what they are. Focus has to entirely be on management. 

Edited by Thorny

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.