Detroit at Sabres, 11 February 2020, 7 PM MSG

Marvin

2 minutes ago, Tondas said:

I thought a follow thru wasn't a penalty.

High-sticking - A "high-stick" is one which is carried above the height of the opponent's shoulders. A player is permitted accidental contact on an opponent if the act is committed as a normal windup or follow through of a shooting motion.

It's not but, ya know, NHL gonna NHL.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 minute ago, inkman said:

High-sticking - A "high-stick" is one which is carried above the height of the opponent's shoulders. A player is permitted accidental contact on an opponent if the act is committed as a normal windup or follow through of a shooting motion.

It's not but, ya know, NHL gonna NHL.  

There was no shooting motion by Dahlin.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

COME ON RISTO!!!!!

Throw those F'ing gloves off for Christ's sake, he poked your goalie AFTER the whistle.

Man, get Risto out of here, if he isn't going to throw down and windmill those guns he built up lifting tires all summer, he's useless. Ship his ass out.

He is as strong as a beast but he does not know how to fight.  He should have grown up on the West Side in my neighborhood.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, bunomatic said:

Playing physical a bit is about as useful as being good looking a bit.lol

The hockey is straight up terrible, I watched a very nice 3 on 2 just go to waste because we don't have players that know what to do, the Puck went the other way and the wings got a chance. 

Bright spot, we scored 2, so I get free coffee for the ride home 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.