Detroit at Sabres, 11 February 2020, 7 PM MSG

Marvin

33 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

I cannot for the life of me decipher the meme 

It started with the Eichel Magic image. 

Eichel Magic

I decided some of the other Sabres need images.  I guess I gotta do a JoJo now since he scored tonight.

Don't overthink it too much Randall.

Edited by Doohickie

3 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

I think the actual image is what throws him.  When I do these, I search "random image" and pick something.  I think for the Sheary one I googled "random image amour".

Got to be careful with random google searches.

image.thumb.png.620cd7da60965f1dbf988e89a4528cac.png

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

He's very lucky it didn't really impact his eye.  Though he does have some damage on the upper eye lid.

It was described during the game by the Detroit ice level guy as a "deep laceration".

That looks like it almost went right through his nose!

35 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Hutton still sucks.

I like to see MoJo with Eichel more. 

I actually liked Mojo, Lazar and Sheary as a unit.

I kind of feel like we've wasted dozens of games standing pat with line combos.  There are a lot of dynamics and chemistries we've missed out on, methinks.

30 minutes ago, Tondas said:

If I like beer???  And here I thought we were friends.  

I figured, but still, some people are weird.  You think you know them, but when push comes to shove, what do you really know?

3 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

I figured, but still, some people are weird.  You think you know them, but when push comes to shove, what do you really know?

I'm from North Tonawanda, it goes from breast milk to beer.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doohickie said:

Same here.  I was raised sipping the foam off aunts' and uncles' beer glasses when my parents had parties.

My dad threw a lot of parties for work and I was the bartender.  Not all of the liquor made it into the guests' glasses.

23 minutes ago, Tondas said:

My dad threw a lot of parties for work and I was the bartender.  Not all of the liquor made it into the guests' glasses.

The best party guests were Uncle Otto and Aunt Julie.  They were my dad's uncle and aunt.  In their 70s and 80s they were still the last people to leave the party.  Both lived well into their 90s.  Who knew being party animals was a healthy lifestyle?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.