Practice Report 2/8/20 Victor is practicing

Brawndo

Just now, Brawndo said:

He is wearing a regular jersey as well

That's encouraging.  Will be good to get him back, though I'm not sure winning is the best outcome from here to the end of the season. 

There's going to be a drop-off in draft talent around the Number 10 spot; we need to be on the good side of that line.

2 minutes ago, Kruppstahl said:

That's encouraging.  Will be good to get him back, though I'm not sure winning is the best outcome from here to the end of the season. 

There's going to be a drop-off in draft talent around the Number 10 spot; we need to be on the good side of that line.

Every year I hear people that are happy to settle to be a lottery team.  Haven’t we learned?   The NHL draft is not going to provide immediate help for us next season.   

I want to see this team to play every game like the Ranger game or better.  I want them to play hard, even if it’s only gets us to 9th place.  The culture can only change by winning and working hard.  You can’t turn it on and off.  

The time to stop losing is RIGHT NOW!!

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

2 hours ago, bob_sauve28 said:

I kind of liked Skinner and Lazar together, thought they compliment each other well with their disruptive styles, if that makes any sense.

They are both agitators.  They don't play a heavy game, but they are very annoying to opponents when they're on their game.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Pimlach said:

The culture can only change by winning and working hard.  You can’t turn it on and off.  

You owuld think by now everyone would be on board with this.  I don't get at all people who think this team can progress by losing.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Weave said:

You owuld think by now everyone would be on board with this.  I don't get at all people who think this team can progress by losing.

10 hours ago, Pimlach said:

Every year I hear people that are happy to settle to be a lottery team.  Haven’t we learned?   The NHL draft is not going to provide immediate help for us next season.   

I want to see this team to play every game like the Ranger game or better.  I want them to play hard, even if it’s only gets us to 9th place.  The culture can only change by winning and working hard.  You can’t turn it on and off.  

The time to stop losing is RIGHT NOW!!

Weave and Imlach, I am with!

19 hours ago, Billssabres33 said:

Weave and Imlach, I am with!

One is bumping the bilge and one is manning the ore,  the rudder is vacant.

But hay, what ever floats your boat!

Sorry, couldn't resist the Titanic references!

BTW, I have a few deck chairs for sale on Craig's list if there is any interest.

?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.