GDT: Sabres at Rangers 2/7/20 7pm MSG, WGR

Brawndo

2 hours ago, SwampD said:

Man, I wish I was at the Arctic circle. Someone canceled winter in New Jersey this year.

You do realize that there are six(6) Rangers on the ice in that freeze frame.? They're only allowed five(5) by rule.

I don’t think he was able to count the number of circles. Too busy looking at analytics. 

I just finished watching a recording of what I thought would be another bad game but turned out to be a pleasant surprise. Lots of people played a better game, even Sam. For a second I thought they'd blow it at the end but a nice win.

This was the kind of game that gives false hope and makes some believe that we are just a few players away and the process is working, but the reality is NY took us lightly and was dead flat all night. That isn't the NY team that beat the Leafs the other night. We might pick up a few wins facing teams looking past us.

Still, a win's a win and it was refreshing. 

• Like (+1) 4

9 hours ago, Beer said:

Started watching with about 7 minutes left.  Happy to hear the team (and Sam) played a better game.  Perhaps RK read them some posts from this board.  They need to string a few of these together before I change my opinion however.  It just goes to show if you put in an honest effort, good things happen.

Lets enjoy the win.

Cheers

Maybe Krueger played the Duane rant on a loop in the locker room.

11 hours ago, SwampD said:

Man, I wish I was at the Arctic circle. Someone canceled winter in New Jersey this year.

You do realize that there are six(6) Rangers on the ice in that freeze frame.? They're only allowed five(5) by rule.

Oh. Verrrrrry interesting. I wonder if there was a delayed penalty. Probably not!

2 hours ago, Kristian said:

There’s a sequence, right after the Sabres killed a PP, about 5 minutes into the 3rd, where Risto absolutely manhandles Lemieux in front of the Sabres net, putting him on his ass three times in a row.

Love it ??

Video here:  

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.