GDT: Sabres at Rangers 2/7/20 7pm MSG, WGR

Brawndo

1 minute ago, Cheektorado said:

Sam played the best all around game I've seen him play in a very long time.  He needs to do that more often.

Started watching with about 7 minutes left.  Happy to hear the team (and Sam) played a better game.  Perhaps RK read them some posts from this board.  They need to string a few of these together before I change my opinion however.  It just goes to show if you put in an honest effort, good things happen.

Lets enjoy the win.

Cheers

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Pimlach said:

After a nice win I have to look at the standings and add the 5 point we just blew  (Sen, Habs, Wings). 

Those wasted points would put us in the race.  

Punch, don't go there.  You'll drive yourself insane.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Beer said:

Started watching with about 7 minutes left.  Happy to hear the team (and Sam) played a better game.  Perhaps RK read them some posts from this board.  They need to string a few of these together before I change my opinion however.  It just goes to show if you put in an honest effort, good things happen.

Lets enjoy the win.

Cheers

The majority of the team played hard for the majority of the game.  It was a pleasant change.

The Sam stuff on this board is getting crazy.  Samson played much better than his typical game (which is wonderful) and I commented on it.  Why people want to snipe on a post like that is nuts.  Every player on this team can play better than their typical effort has shown this year.

I enjoyed the win.

Cheers to you too!

• Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, Beer said:

Lets enjoy the win.

Cheers

Sam is still way too passive.

1 hour ago, Tondas said:

Lazar is a feisty SOB.

I'd like to see his face Photoshopped into the bathroom door scene from The Shining.

1 hour ago, SwampD said:

That was a fun game.

That was not icing, but,… we are the Sabres, so I get the whistle.

You and Dan should have a beer or two and talk about Jack winning the race to the dot.

1 hour ago, SwampD said:

I'm going to save this post for when we are playing in June.

I have it on good authority that SwampD is currently on vaca in the Arctic Circle and has no Internet. What you saw tonight was The Best of SwampD. Just classic, classic stuff. I don't know who's more consistent over many years, him or Bernie Sanders.

1 hour ago, Brawndo said:

Other than circling all the Rangers on the ice, what was the point of that?

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

I'd like to see his face Photoshopped into the bathroom door scene from The Shining.

You and Dan should have a beer or two and talk about Jack winning the race to the dot.

I have it on good authority that SwampD is currently on vaca in the Arctic Circle and has no Internet. What you saw tonight was The Best of SwampD. Just classic, classic stuff. I don't know who's more consistent over many years, him or Bernie Sanders.

It's hard enough to score 5 on 5.  6 on 5 is really hard. 

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Man, I wish I was at the Arctic circle. Someone canceled winter in New Jersey this year.

You do realize that there are six(6) Rangers on the ice in that freeze frame.? They're only allowed five(5) by rule.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.