Kruppstahl posts another thread about an article on how much the sabres suck

dudacek

Really? has it come to blaming the fans who have had enough rather than directing it at this sh*t show of a team? 

I think this team needs more criticism not less. Enough is enough. 

Support and acceptance at this point simply means you're continuing to feed the beast that is this losing culture. It's time to kill it.

Attacking fans who have had enough, trying to silence them or ridicule them, that's just wrong. Focus on attacking the team that subjects us to this crap instead.

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, PASabreFan said:

Utter rubbish and you know it.

I don't like megathreads. I see no reason why everything should be dumped into the thread on Duane. Or maybe Duane should have gone in Around the NHL?

I like the separate threads when they provide a lot of viewpoints all these articles have.

• Like (+1) 3

49 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

I like the separate threads when they provide a lot of viewpoints all these articles have.

I do too but I think this is pretty hilarious too

girl why dont we have both GIF

51 minutes ago, Andrew Amerk said:

I like how there’s a link to SabreSpace in that Wysh article. 

I noticed that there and in another article this week. The spotlight is really on us now, folks.

1 hour ago, MillerVaive said:

On January 28th i posted what the over/under would be on thread counts for the "Jbot needs to go/Sabres suck" threads til the end of the season. I said 19 but i think i grossly underestimated the amount. Theres probably been 19 since then alone lol

Just a sign of the times

Is that including the GDT's?

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.