Craig Button Calls Out Sabres Organization

Kruppstahl

1 hour ago, Kruppstahl said:

Yup, I created a thread based on it called "Losing Culture" but it magically disappeared. Kim Pegula must be a moderator. 

imo it's very telling and should be a front and center discussion. 

Edited by PerreaultForever

14 minutes ago, PerreaultForever said:

Yup, I created a thread based on it called "Losing Culture" but it magically disappeared. Kim Pegula must be a moderator. 

imo it's very telling and should be a front and center discussion. 

It got merged with the other "JBot must go" thread

2 hours ago, dudacek said:

It got merged with the other "JBot must go" thread

I see. I finally found where it was. Buried behind all those analytics arguments. I would suggest the question of a "losing culture" does warrant it's own thread but that's my opinion. My first step in fixing that is firing JBot, but JBot's not the cause of it, he's just failed in fixing it.

Our losing culture is deep and imbedded but cannot be overlooked as a cornerstone issue.

8 minutes ago, PerreaultForever said:

I see. I finally found where it was. Buried behind all those analytics arguments. I would suggest the question of a "losing culture" does warrant it's own thread but that's my opinion. My first step in fixing that is firing JBot, but JBot's not the cause of it, he's just failed in fixing it.

Our losing culture is deep and imbedded but cannot be overlooked as a cornerstone issue.

I've been speaking on it for sometime now. The Culture, I mean, I realize the players aren't the greatest, but there is enough talent on the roster to be doing a bit better than they have points wise, but the game play...…………..yikes, they are hockey players that look more like the keystone cops, that has to be Culture. What in the blue-bonnet holy hell is going on in that locker room for accountability only now to be rearing it's head publicly? Especially given last years downward spiral, I'd have thought this past December someone, anyone, Eichel as captain,, Okposo or maybe even one of Sheary or Girgenson's would have spoken up and said hey, WTF are you all doing out there? We look like a 3 legged dog trying to hump a beach ball, let's get it together...…...ya know.

• Like (+1) 1