GDT Detroit at Buffalo 2/6/20 7pm NBCSN, WGR 550

Brawndo

17 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

We lost to the worst team in the league.  At home.  On National TV. 

Skinner never saw a second of OT.  I am not at all happy with that. Eichel forced to play almost the entire 3v3.   Really, every time Eichel passed it away I cringed.  

Sabres Three Turds 

?  Joker

? ?  Reinhart

? ? ?  Montour 

And I think Vessey and ERod played like crap, even with their goals.  Johansson, Sheary, and Girgs were all invisible.  

Don’t even get me started on Skinner.  

Ralph, it is your job to get the most out of every player,  not only the fourth liners to where any contribution is a good contribution.  

8 minutes ago, calti said:

i dont think edmontons gm is competent. they wont even make the playoffs with the best player in hockey

He’s only been there less than one year and he’s already made 1 great move unloading Lucic. He’s infinitely better than Botteril. 

• Like (+1) 1

When we lost to the Avs the other day, I started thinking about the unevenly matched rugby scene from Monty Python's The Meaning of Life. Now, it's come to the point where you can force them to watch Randy Pausch's "Find Your Passion" speech, and they still couldn't get it.

6 minutes ago, Tondas said:

I feel it too Andrew, but I'll never not watch or jump off the bandwagon.  I'm as pissed and critical as most on this board.  But they're the Sabres.  They're like a dysfunctional sibling, I can say bad about them but I'll kick your @ss if you say something bad about them.  We have to hang in there with them.

I’m trying Tondas. I’ve only missed I think 4 games since 1998. 

Im at my breaking point. I spend money on tickets, parking, food, jerseys, TV, and trying to raise my kid to love them, but I really feel like the people in charge really don’t care at all. I feel like the Sabres are now the winter car getting neglected and rusty with no oil changes, while the Bills are the shiny Rolls Royce. If the people in charge don’t care about the people supporting the team, then maybe I shouldn’t care either. 

I Am Duane. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

I think it’s safe to say RK has clearly failed.  Regardless of the line up. 

I’m disillusioned by RK.  He started great.  He held them together through a few rough patches and they were over 500 (non DeLuca) for Most of the season.  

A good coach has them playing with pride after the break, even as long shots.  A team that finishes just a few points short of 8th might attract a few free agents.  But not this group.  I don’t know why this team does not play each other.  They really aren’t a team in the true hockey sense.  

Kadri said what all the players feel.  A perpetually Sh!tty team will not attract the right players to turn this around.  

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

I’m disillusioned by RK.  He started great.  He held them together through a few rough patches and they were over 500 (non DeLuca) for Most of the season.  

A good coach has them playing with pride after the break, even as long shots.  A team that finishes just a few points short of 8th might attract a few free agents.  But not this group.  I don’t know why this team does not play each other.  They really aren’t a team in the true hockey sense.  

Kadri said what all the players feel.  A perpetually Sh!tty team will not attract the right players to turn this around.  

This right here in the bolded. I don't know what fans are expecting this off season, but no serious help is in route without a new standard from the ownership/management/coaching team that includes complete accountability, from top to bottom whereby if you don't perform, your ass is gone, it's that simple.

Culture!

Edited by Scottysabres
  • Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

On Ralph....I'm just not seeing it...we essentially hired a cheerleader, and either he can't coach or his assistant coaches can't coach. Even without talent we should at least look like we're giving an effort and play hard....we have neither.....

Roster is pathetic, Thats on GM Jason.....Jason has no idea how to fix this mess and more importantly he created much of it with the all-time worst trade in Sabres history and has little capital to work a trade with. And yes MR KADRI you are correct WE"RE ***** and therefore we won't be getting any game changing free agent in the near future

NO Post-Game Interview for Ralph on the Radio (Technical glitch they said) THANK-GOD I DIDN"T HAVE TO SUFFER THE SAME OLD TIRED RALPH RESPONSES  

• Like (+1) 1

I hate to ignite the Reinhart "Should he stay or should he go" debate...but his effort just illustrates my belief that he is not worth it (7 million or more). He's not my kind of player.

Don't give me "he was tired" on the play.....if you are tired GET OFF THE ICE, If not  SKATE HARD

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.