Updated Injury/Practice Report 2/5/20

Brawndo

10 minutes ago, CallawaySabres said:

Even THIS organization is not that stupid. This roster is garbage minus 5 players and they know it.

You think that won't stop Them™ from using "plagued by injuries" as an excuse? I beg to differ.

I hope Detroit embarrasses us on home ice tomorrow.

We have 29 games remaining and need 23 points to match our 76 from last year. Do we think we hit that? With the team being dead in the water,  combined with all the pending UFAs, I think games will be mailed in. Not expecting the kind of collapse we saw last year, but also not expecting them to rail off any winning streaks.

10 minutes ago, #freejame said:

I try my best to remain apolitical on here, but this is the first I’m seeing this an just as an American this really boils my blood. It’s disgusting and petty and if anyone did this during the past administration there would have been media riots. I don’t care who the president is, that’s a piece of American history and an important historical document. 

/end rant 

*please feel free to remove 

tenor (4).gif

19 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

My thoughts on that  lineup. 

1 hour ago, #freejame said:

I removed it myself. But for the record, she’s one of only maybe five people I dislike more than him. I dislike divisiveness more than either though and that’s exactly what that is. 

Both of you need to keep this BS in the politics club.

6 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

Both of you need to keep this BS in the politics club.

I reject this. I am not liable for Freejame reacting that way and refuse to be. 

People have posted this gif countless times with no retort from you. I will use whatever gif I want. 

wrong donald trump GIF by Election 2016

1 hour ago, LGR4GM said:

I reject this. I am not liable for Freejame reacting that way and refuse to be. 

People have posted this gif countless times with no retort from you. I will use whatever gif I want. 

wrong donald trump GIF by Election 2016

No.

You absolutely are responsible for opening the door to freejame's response.  It was completely foreseeable.

This is going to be a contentious year in this country.  The hysteria is going to be highly unpleasant.  If it has to infect this board, it needs to be limited to the politics club.

However, I agree that the "wrong" gif you posted (and similar ones) also belongs in the politics club.

Nobody should push the envelope on this.  If you want to make a political statement, make it where it belongs.

• Thanks (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

No.

You absolutely are responsible for opening the door to freejame's response.  It was completely foreseeable.

This is going to be a contentious year in this country.  The hysteria is going to be highly unpleasant.  If it has to infect this board, it needs to be limited to the politics club.

However, I agree that the "wrong" gif you posted (and similar ones) also belongs in the politics club.

Nobody should push the envelope on this.  If you want to make a political statement, make it where it belongs.

let it go GIF

4 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

IMO the wrong GIF should be allowed anywhere. It's a good GIF.

We've been down that road..........

GDT - Tuesday, January 14th - Vegas Golden Knights @ Buffalo Sabres, 7pm ET (WGR/MSG)

It's a bad road......... heavily patrolled.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.