Buffalo Bills: 2020-2021

WildCard

11 hours ago, SDS said:

Nobody remembers and nobody cares who played in the conference championship game.

And nobody remembers who lost the conference championship game either! 

It's all about winning and advancing, which is why any Bills fan who actually wants Mahomes to play is an idiot.

20 minutes ago, Kruppstahl said:

It's all about winning and advancing, which is why any Bills fan who actually wants Mahomes to play is an idiot.

Mahomes is back and is playing. Sure it won't be remembered but honestly, I want to know if we can beat him. 

5 hours ago, Kruppstahl said:

I think people oughta be able to converse without calling those who disagree with them idiots.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, inkman said:

I agree to an extent but in the look at me now culture, Chiefs fans and more importantly, talking heads, will mention it at every possible occasion.  

Case in point: the 'Canes only won the Cup in '06 because of the injuries that the Sabres had. 😁

• Awesome! (+1) 1

So Watson wants to be traded to the Jets or Dolphins.  F U Darnold and Tia says Watson. If he thinks playing for Houston sucks, wait til he plays for the worst franchise in football.

Darnold must be praying Watson goes to the Jets and he can go somewhere with a real O-line, good receivers and decent coaching.  

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/texans-deshaun-watson-reportedly-reveals-ranked-list-of-teams-he-would-like-texans-to-trade-him-to/

Edited by GASabresIUFAN

3 hours ago, JujuFish said:

I'm probably setting myself up for heartbreaking disappointment,  but the closer we get to the game, the better I feel about it.  Go Bills!!

It's the 20 year curse that your feeling. As a Buffalo sports fan since the early 70's, rest easy, the curse is over. They got this, Buffalo will be going to the Super Bowl.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Indabuff said:

Soooo, I've kinda been digging the Chiefs rise recently but if we lose to them (Sweet Baby Jesus or whoever is running this circus down here please don't let it happen) I get to have the equivalent animosity that I have for the Cowboys right?

I already have a healthy dislike for them but I don’t think anything can approach my level of hate for the 90’s Cowboys.  Jimmy Johnson, Jerry Jones and the legions of morons around the country that jumped on that bandwagon.  

The only thing that comes close is the Patriots.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.