Buffalo Bills: 2020-2021

WildCard

12 minutes ago, JujuFish said:

Is it, though?  It only means they would get to host the Steelers IF the Steelers win their  wild card game.  That's it.  No other difference.

And that's assuming the Steelers beat the Browns.

Last year Balt was the top seed and KC was 2.  Balt lost to Tenn and KC got to host the AFC Championship game.

39 minutes ago, JujuFish said:

Anyone else really annoyed that Allen is still in this game? And Diggs?

When they had Barkley warming up and then put Josh back in, one of the commentators said, "why not?" 

Me: Uhhh ... 🤕 ... that's why not!

Edited by carpandean

58 minutes ago, JujuFish said:

Is it, though?  It only means they would get to host the Steelers IF the Steelers win their  wild card game.  That's it.  No other difference.

And that's assuming the Steelers beat the Browns.

It is when the Chiefs go down in the Divisional game.

1 minute ago, JujuFish said:

Again, 2 vs 3 doesn't make a difference there.

Maybe I'm missing something, but if the Bills are 2 they would host all but AFC Championship.  2 could host 3 if Bills were 3 in the Divisional game, no?  Maybe not, I'm not 100% sure on that, but 2 would host all but Championship, if 1 was still in.

Just now, New Scotland (NS) said:

Maybe I'm missing something, but if the Bills are 2 they would host all but AFC Championship.  2 could host 3 if Bills were 3 in the Divisional game, no?  Maybe not, I'm not 100% sure on that, but 2 would host all but Championship, if 1 was still in.

I mentioned that the only difference is that we would have to visit the Steelers. Whether that's in the divisional or AFCCG, it doesn't change that that is the only difference for us. So in the off chance of a Chiefs upset loss, it means we would host the first two playoff games instead of the first and third playoff games, assuming the Steelers and we both win both games.

• Thanks (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, JujuFish said:

Another Tongue-ovailoa pick.  Let's get a new guy a TD reception and set that record.  Yes, I'm greedy.

I prefer Tongue-inthebutt-luva but to each their own 

38 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Barkley is just awful. How is this guy still in the NFL?

He doing aight

• Like (+1) 1

How awesome is it the the Fishies are sitting in a locker room in chilly Orchard Park desperately hoping the worst team in football that also coincidentally plays in the state of Florida finds a way to miraculously beat the team led by the "Architect of Comebacks" that led the Bills to the W in the Greatest Football Game Ever Played TM?

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Taro T said:

How awesome is it the the Fishies are sitting in a locker room in chilly Orchard Park desperately hoping the worst team in football that also coincidentally plays in the state of Florida finds a way to miraculously beat the team led by the "Architect of Comebacks" that led the Bills to the W in the Greatest Football Game Ever Played TM?

Not often, but sometimes, just sometimes, the stars align and it brings that smile..... 🙂

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.