Buffalo Bills: 2020-2021

WildCard

11 hours ago, Marchand'sNose said:

I would argue that the Bills did both tonight with Epenesa and Moss. This is shaping up to be yet another excellent draft from Beane, especially when you factor in Diggs.

If after the playoffs you could have told me I would have Diggs, Epenesa, and Moss I would have been pretty excited. 

Go Dawgs!!!!! So excited.  

The guy is a gamer.  He will thrive in the Bills offense if he gets to play.  His biggest issue is arm strength, but he'll play within himself and take what the defense gives him and won't make stupid mistakes. He is great at reading defenses and he is a great teammate.  He'll make Allen better

Edited by GASabresIUFAN
  • Like (+1) 1

Interesting Pick.  Good asset/value management.  You never know if we'll need Jake or potentially another team will come knocking if they get in a bind.  The Patriots always drafted a QB and they had Brady.  Why not.

5 minutes ago, Tondas said:

Interesting Pick.  Good asset/value management.  You never know if we'll need Jake or potentially another team will come knocking if they get in a bind.  The Patriots always drafted a QB and they had Brady.  Why not.

It didn't hurt the Bills to have Frank Reich.  I kind of even  wonder sometimes if we'd have won a Super Bowl if Reich had played.  In fact the Allen/Fromm combo reminds me of the Kelly/Reich combo with the swashbuckling starter and the cerebral backup. 

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

It didn't hurt the Bills to have Frank Reich.  I kind of even  wonder sometimes if we'd have won a Super Bowl if Reich had played.  In fact the Allen/Fromm combo reminds me of the Kelly/Reich combo with the swashbuckling starter and the cerebral backup. 

I saw Jake played  in the LL World Series.  He's giving me a Chris Drury vibe.  Smart, ultra competitive, strong work ethic, great leadership, not great at any one thing but very good at all things.  Not afraid to hold teammates accountable. Clutch under pressure.

Edited by Tondas
  • Like (+1) 2

We just drafted another WR.  I guess we are moving on from Foster and McKenzie

How are u feeling if you get drafted after a kicker?

Hodgins is 6'4 and had a 3-4th rd grade.  In fact, was rated two spots behind Davis who we grabbed in the 4th.

I am surprised no OL and DB help so far.

Edited by GASabresIUFAN
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ubkev said:

Did we just draft a kicker?

I don't understand this pick at all.  He isn't even the best kicker in the draft.  Hot Rod from UGA is better.  Same powerful leg but much more accurate.  I've seen both guys and Hot Rod is a superior player.  

I also don't believe in drafting kickers.

• Like (+1) 1

Id love to see us grab safety JR Reed in the 7th.  He is Jake Reed's kick and improved every year from a 2 * prospect to 1st team all-SEC and AP All-American. Was also a Thorpe Award finalist.

How often is that quality and productive player available in the 7th rd?

I'm happy that IU OL Stepniak got drafted.  He'll make the Packers.

Edited by GASabresIUFAN

Really good draft on paper.  Got 3 sure fire contributors next season with the top 3 picks and then depth at WR and CB from guys with upside potential including more size at WR.  Only head scratcher is the kicker.  The top kicker, Rod Blankenship, wasn’t drafted.  This guy is good with a strong leg, but probably would have been available after the draft.  Why waste the pick? Or if wanted to guarantee a fresh kicker in camp, why not wait to the 7th?

21 minutes ago, Eleven said:

The "Patriots" drafted a white supremacist kicker.  This timeline....

Is this because he has a 3%er tattoo? Because they’re not a white supremacy group. Terribly informed about the history of our founding? Yes. Vehemently anti-government? Yes. Some racist supporters? Yes. However, white supremacy group they are not. 

11 minutes ago, #freejame said:

Is this because he has a 3%er tattoo? Because they’re not a white supremacy group. Terribly informed about the history of our founding? Yes. Vehemently anti-government? Yes. Some racist supporters? Yes. However, white supremacy group they are not. 

Yup.  Much closer to domestic terrorists.

18 minutes ago, #freejame said:

Oh, oh yes they are.  I'd love to see their roster of brown members.  

12 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

I’m lightly informed. Doesn’t he hob nob with Hollywood types?

I think Bob Kraft walks a fine line. One of the big issues of our time is Israel/Palestine, and the resultant growing divide in Judaism between the more liberal and conservative sections. I've been trying to learn as much as I can because I think it's part of the lense that is required to view current events. Without getting too controversial in here, I will say that things are... complicated. I don't know how much you know about BDS, Zionism, the politics of the Israeli State, reform vs Orthodox, etc., but in my opinion I don't know if I could call Bob Kraft left leaning. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.