Buffalo Bills: 2020-2021

WildCard

3 hours ago, WildCard said:

Gronk is back and on the Bucs. Dealt from the Pats for a 4th

2 hours ago, Tondas said:

I think their reunion is going to be sad, and I'm so looking forward to their collective failure.

OJ Howard to the Bills ?

Edited by GASabresIUFAN

1 hour ago, Taro T said:

Yes, please.

I think the Bills have a few primary pieces to get before the seasons starts.

1. Young edge rusher - we can probably get by without one this season, but there looks like depth into the second round and that seems like the smart route come the draft.

2. RB.  We need a better backup to Singletary then Yeldon.  Draft, trade or FA, any of these routes make sense, but a backup is essential.

3. QB. We need to upgrade Barkley.  This team is so solid that we can go deep into the playoffs, but Barkley isn’t good enough to keep us going if Allen is out more then a game or two.  
4. TE.  Not thrilled w the Knox, Kraft tandem and I’d like Howard, but I doubt Beane spends more cap here.

5. WR.  Diggs was a great acquisition, but Brown and Beasley aren’t young and won’t be here forever. We need a young stud to eventually pair w Diggs. Expect at least one WR in the draft.

6. OL.  I expect a developmental OL in the draft.  I also wouldn’t be surprised if he acquires more depth here.

Good for Tua.   Reason 3,891 I’m not a GM ... I would’ve played that one safely.   Seems to me, some guys are just “injured” often.

For those interested ...  YouTube Tightrope Surgery.    Fascinating. 

51 minutes ago, Eleven said:

But probably not good for the Bills.  I think Tua is the real deal.

I COMPLETELY get what you’re saying.  I don’t like guys I like going to the Dolphins, Jets or Pats.

34 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Very SEC draft so far.

My peers are Texans, Louisianans, Mississippians, Alabamans and Floridians.  My former peers are Georgians and Carolinians.   These boys LIKE their football!

Miami is getting good.  I am unhappy.

5 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

I know those draft pick value charts aren't perfect, but from what I read they basically told us that we gave up pick 18 for Diggs, and none of Lamb/Jeudy/Ruggs made it to 18. So I'm thrilled with that trade

It was a good trade.  I misjudged it in immediacy because of the Sammy Watkins Experience, but it was a good trade.  I spent some time in a zoom chat with a good friend from Minny yesterday and he still is furious about it.

55 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Well yeah, wouldn't you want kids who are used to making money playing football?

For their “schools”

13 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

I know those draft pick value charts aren't perfect, but from what I read they basically told us that we gave up pick 18 for Diggs, and none of Lamb/Jeudy/Ruggs made it to 18. So I'm thrilled with that trade

Weren’t we drafting 22nd?

32 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

For their “schools”

Weren’t we drafting 22nd?

Yes but if you were to trade 22 & the other picks we gave up to move up, it'd only move us a few spots, roughly to 18 by most guesses.

41 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Miami is getting good.  I am unhappy.

It was a good trade.  I misjudged it in immediacy because of the Sammy Watkins Experience, but it was a good trade.  I spent some time in a zoom chat with a good friend from Minny yesterday and he still is furious about it.

It was definitely just unfortunate to happen right when BOB gave up Hopkins for trash

I did clench the ol' sphincter and butt cheeks a bit when I saw Tua to the Dolphins. If he gets and stays healthy, I think he's going to be really good. And I'm not gonna be in the business of wishing ill on the guy when it comes to being healthy. Maybe there's hope that the Dolphins can just manage to screw it up in some other way.

• Thanks (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

I did clench the ol' sphincter and butt cheeks a bit when I saw Tua to the Dolphins. If he gets and stays healthy, I think he's going to be really good. And I'm not gonna be in the business of wishing ill on the guy when it comes to being healthy. Maybe there's hope that the Dolphins can just manage to screw it up in some other way.

What Miami did yesterday has the potential to completely flip the franchise by 2021 (by which time it will also have had another two first round picks and a bevy of seconds). Stud QB, stud OL, pretty good CB. They're going to grab a running back tonight, too.  I am frightened.

Edited by Eleven

50 minutes ago, Eleven said:

What Miami did yesterday has the potential to completely flip the franchise by 2021 (by which time it will also have had another two first round picks and a bevy of seconds). Stud QB, stud OL, pretty good CB. They're going to grab a running back tonight, too.  I am frightened.

It's only the QB that worries me. There are plenty of detractors for the tackle they chose. And that CB sounds like he has big upside, but is still raw.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.