Buffalo Bills: 2020-2021

WildCard

Just now, GASabresIUFAN said:

We weren't ready. Off-season game plan improve the running game and improve the defense.

Frazier been running a 4-2-5 and in zone all season.  That has opened us where we can't defend the tight end.  

Daboll also needs to watch this tape and teach Josh how to find the tight end.  

I was actually thinking that they need to make acquiring a top-tier tight end a priority.  They've got great wide receivers, but need that one more top-tier target.  They don't need much of running game, then.

1 minute ago, carpandean said:

I was actually thinking that they need to make acquiring a top-tier tight end a priority.  They've got great wide receivers, but need that one more top-tier target.  They don't need much of running game, then.

You need to get a few yards and you need a better run blocking line to accomplish that and put games away as KC is doing right now.  If we had a decent running game we'd have gone for it before half time instead of Dan Quinning it.  I agree on the TE.  

• Like (+1) 1

KC was the better team, no shame in that

Good experience for team and now they know what it takes to get there

By the way when did Conrad Dobler get back on the team??

Mahomes was at Texas Tech when my son went there, no way l cheer for Brady.

A toast:
To the Buffalo Bills, who made great strides this season in their quest to bring the Vince Lombardi to Trophy to Buffalo
To the Kansas City Chiefs who were, this time, the better team. May you beat the devil Tom Brady in Super Bowl LV
And to Josh Allen, who *will* bring a championship to Buffalo!

GO BILLS!

Na Zdrowie!

• Like (+1) 1

The single greatest need this team needs to correct is the tight end position. We need a stud.

It's not a coincidence that the two teams left have Kelce and Gronk.

We also need to upgrade John Brown. He sucks. That's right. I said he sucks,… cuz he sucks.

Edited by SwampD

11 minutes ago, SwampD said:

The single greatest need this team needs to correct is the tight end position. We need a stud.

It's not a coincidence that the two teams left have Kelce and Gronk.

We also need to upgrade John Brown. He sucks. That's right. I said he sucks,… cuz he sucks.

Gronk is nowhere near the best tight end in the game. He played against Tonyan today, who is a much better tight end than him currently. We don't need a dominant tight end, we need a pass rush and Allen to calm down. Allen will calm down now that he's got some experience. Tight ends don't win you championships

9 minutes ago, WildCard said:

Gronk is nowhere near the best tight end in the game. He played against Tonyan today, who is a much better tight end than him currently. We don't need a dominant tight end, we need a pass rush and Allen to calm down. Allen will calm down now that he's got some experience. Tight ends don't win you championships

Bullsh!t.

Tell me the last champion that didn't have a good tight end.

Edited by SwampD

3 minutes ago, SwampD said:

Bullsh!t.

Tell me the last champion that didn't have a good tight end.

That's a different argument than what you gave. We have a good right end. Gonzalez, Gates, Kittle, Waller...they winning any champions? Did Gronk win it every year because he was the best of all time? Singling out the need for a top end tight end as our biggest barrier to the top when the Bucs are steam rolling teams with an elite defense is asinine. Kelce is amazing, it helps them a ton, but the Chiefs are much more than Travis Kelce

9 minutes ago, WildCard said:

That's a different argument than what you gave. We have a good right end. Gonzalez, Gates, Kittle, Waller...they winning any champions? Did Gronk win it every year because he was the best of all time? Singling out the need for a top end tight end as our biggest barrier to the top when the Bucs are steam rolling teams with an elite defense is asinine. Kelce is amazing, it helps them a ton, but the Chiefs are much more than Travis Kelce

Bull. Shizz.

He is the reason we are going home.

Did you even watch the game?

We don't have a star Tight end. Not even close. We have an okey tight end(s).

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.