Buffalo Bills: 2020-2021

WildCard

Just now, Shootica said:

I believe the average time before return with a concussion is somewhere in the 16 day range in the NFL.  So this obviously puts his status for next week in doubt.

Not what you want to see at all, but wow that would be a game changer.

Good info.  I don’t want to see him or anyone else get hurt.  I was at a UGA game when a Southern player broke his back and was paralyzed.  We started passing the hat immediately.  The UGA community has paid for his education, health care and bought his family a house.  https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2019/07/11/devon-gales-paralyzed-against-georgia-moves-into-donated-home/1704401001/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, SDS said:

Remember when a healthy portion of people in this discussion were clamoring for the firing of Brandon Beane and Sean McDermott because starting the season with Josh and Nathan Peterman was a fireable offense that showed their incompetence? 

I do. 

There's still at least one game left for some of that healthy portion to clamor once again.  It's my 2¢ and I'll clamor if I want to. 

You would clamor too if it happened to you!

1 hour ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

these QBs look old and tired

Lol, Brady had a typical slow start followed by a really solid game, with no turnovers, giving his team what it needed to win. Typical Brady. A few dimes mixed in. 

I've heard that there's thought Mahomes more so got almost "choked out" on the hit with his head moving forward, that's why he was so wobbling standing up, and that it was less of a blow to the head injury. That would be a positive for him. 

I'm going with Bucs and Bills. 

Bucs and Bills

Edited by Thorny
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Thorny said:

I've heard that there's thought Mahomes more so got almost "choked out" on the hit with his head moving forward, that's why he was so wobbling standing up, and that it was less of a blow to the head injury.

The friend I was watching the game with, this was exactly his hypothesis.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Eleven said:

The friend I was watching the game with, this was exactly his hypothesis.  

No way. He was choked for about a second and a half. It takes way longer than that for your brain to lose enough oxygen for you to be that wobbly. He was concussed.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.