Buffalo Bills: 2020-2021

WildCard

12 hours ago, tom webster said:

A) Tucker kicks 8 times per year in Baltimore, Cleveland, Pittsburg and Cinci, not exactly summer conditions and Pittsburgh is notoriously one of the worst places to kick

B) he actually has shown signs of human this year as he missed three including one last week.

C) I try not to judge, but counting on Tucker to struggle may be one of the worst takes ever

D) this game won’t be that close. Buffalo 37-21.

Well, I'll give you this tom, you were right on it not being close. But, it appears both you and I may have been off on the kicking game this evening, both Tucker and Bass have had a hard time.

19 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

Well, I'll give you this tom, you were right on it not being close. But, it appears both you and I may have been off on the kicking game this evening, both Tucker and Bass have had a hard time.

Yeah, can’t believe Tucker had so much trouble. He’s money in Pittsburgh which is usually the worst.

13 minutes ago, SABRES 0311 said:

Anybody see Andrews run into the goal post there?

Yep 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

Don't look now ladies and gentlemen, but....................

WE ARE GOING TO THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!!!!

So, Cleveland, Kansas City....................BRING THEM ON!!!!!

After watching this I’m gonna give the wife a “good game” pat and invade England with Ragnar Lothbrok.

• Haha (+1) 1

I'm renaming my RetroBowl DB to "Taron Johnson" effective immediately.

It's looking like it's going to be 10-10, but not only does he intercept it, he decides not to take the easy knee, instead running it 101 yards to the house!  Boom!  17-3!  NFL Play of the year candidate!!

Edited by carpandean
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Where are all those commentators now about how bad the Bills defense is against the run.  LJ 34 yds, Dobbins 42 and Edwards 42. 

They’re too busy trying to tell viewers how good Ravens players are.  Michaels actually said the backup looked like a 10 year vet.  I got news for the NFL and corporate media sports casters.  Buffalo is the real deal.  Get on board or get left behind.

Edited by SABRES 0311
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

The Bills could be playing in KC for the right to meet GB in the SB.  Time to return the favor.  31-7 for the visitors sounds about right.  😉

1 minute ago, pastajoe said:

Bills and Sabres both scheduled to play next Sunday night. 🙄

Cool.  Will be able to watch both real time w/ out having to watch any commercials.  🍺

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.