Buffalo Bills: 2020-2021

WildCard

1 hour ago, Scottysabres said:

I only know what I know, and that is Baltimore's kicker has not been subjected to the weather and wind conditions of a place like Buffalo on a regular basis, that could lead to some mis-steps or mistakes. I'm hedging my bet that it will. Take it with a grain of salt, but tonights game isn't going to be won in the trenches, nor in the backfields, it's going to be won in the kicking game, just a hunch of mine.

And Bass has? Man, you are severely underestimating Tucker. He is statistically the most accurate kicker in NFL history.

22 minutes ago, JujuFish said:

And Bass has? Man, you are severely underestimating Tucker. He is statistically the most accurate kicker in NFL history.

I'm underestimating no one, and Bass has actually practiced in Buffalo all season long, Tucker hasn't. No matter his accuracy, I'm still hedging my bet that tonight's weather will impact his game.

7 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

I'm underestimating no one, and Bass has actually practiced in Buffalo all season long, Tucker hasn't. No matter his accuracy, I'm still hedging my bet that tonight's weather will impact his game.

A) Tucker kicks 8 times per year in Baltimore, Cleveland, Pittsburg and Cinci, not exactly summer conditions and Pittsburgh is notoriously one of the worst places to kick

B) he actually has shown signs of human this year as he missed three including one last week.

C) I try not to judge, but counting on Tucker to struggle may be one of the worst takes ever

D) this game won’t be that close. Buffalo 37-21.

• Like (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

That isn’t hedging your bet.  It’s just betting. 

I think we see a blowout either way. Either the Raven come in and run all over us and toss 10 completions to Andrews while forcing Allen into bad throws by beating our O-line 

Or 

Allen has a field day against man coverage, the defense contains the run and Buffalo starts to pull away in the 2nd quarter as they score on consecutive drives. 

Time will tell. Go Bills. 

1 minute ago, LGR4GM said:

I think we see a blowout either way. Either the Raven come in and run all over us and toss 10 completions to Andrews while forcing Allen into bad throws by beating our O-line 

Or 

Allen has a field day against man coverage, the defense contains the run and Buffalo starts to pull away in the 2nd quarter as they score on consecutive drives. 

Time will tell. Go Bills. 

I agree with this but I’m betting on second scenario and more confident then last week which kind of scares me

3 hours ago, tom webster said:

I agree with this but I’m betting on second scenario and more confident then last week which kind of scares me

No reason not to be confident.  This is an excellent team and we are better then the Ravens.  We stopped Lamar and their running game last year and Allen is this year’s best QB against the blitz (they are the no. 1 blitzing team).  They held us to 3 field goals in that game and sacked us 6 times.  That won’t happen this time.  Our line is better, Allen is better at getting out of trouble and turning scrambles into big plays to Diggs and Davis.   

This team takes this game as a huge challenge and will be ready.

Edited by GASabresIUFAN
  • Like (+1) 1

A thread on twobillsdrive asked what are you doing until 8:15? Good question.  What are you all doing to kill time? Me?  Did a 5 miler, and now playing Madden 20 and a PS4 exclusive Horizon Zero Dawn.  Never played before.  Heard great things.  Oh - and cracking open a cold one too. 😂 Anyhow, go Bills!!!  It’s Allen time!!! 

Edited by GoPre

45 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Allen is this year’s best QB against the blitz

Mahomes was probably the best QB against the blitz this year, but Allen definitely made defenses pay.

15 minutes ago, GoPre said:

PS4 exclusive Horizon Zero Dawn

Anyhow, go Bills!!!  It’s Allen time!!!

HZD is on PC as well, not an exclusive anymore (I say excitedly as a pc gamer)

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Thorny said:

Excited for this. 

Oh and I hope the Packers lose, they are frauds, again, like every year in the last decade 

Having said this, who's gonna stop them in the NFC?

Bills Packers SB would be wild. I think 3 of the 4 AFC teams are better than every team in the NFC still left. 

Edited by Thorny

8 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

Wow the Packers looked like a juggernaut tonight.  

Against a team playing a QB with a broken thumb, an injured Donald, no Kupp.. and it was within a possession right until 4th. Rodgers was only OK - he threw back to back picks to end the first half that the D just dropped. 

I don't think they represent much of a threat to the AFC winner. Though I think they'd beat NO, Tampa I think would beat them if they are on their game. 

Still, anything can happen. It's an exciting set up of teams remaining. 

Edited by Thorny

6 hours ago, GoPre said:

A thread on twobillsdrive asked what are you doing until 8:15? Good question.  What are you all doing to kill time? Me?  Did a 5 miler, and now playing Madden 20 and a PS4 exclusive Horizon Zero Dawn.  Never played before.  Heard great things.  Oh - and cracking open a cold one too. 😂 Anyhow, go Bills!!!  It’s Allen time!!! 

An amazing game.. I spent much time playing it thoroughly and the Frozen Wilds expansion as well.  Looking forward to the new one.

Made some ramen tonight, went birding, took some photos, bought some beer, played some NHL21....

And now it's almost time to drink that beer.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.