Buffalo Bills: 2020-2021

WildCard

17 hours ago, JujuFish said:

50 people vote, and Allen and Mahomes were tied for the second most votes behind Rodgers

There is no second team TE, for example, because Kelce got all 50 votes.

That makes sense.  

Very surprised Mahomes didn't end up ahead of Allen, but pretty sweet the Josh gets that accolade.  

Ugly win, especially that super-sack (runner up was giving up outside runs for huge yardage.) 

Game should have ended on the fumble, though.  The first angle wasn't conclusive about the timing of Poyer's hand, but the second one was. Three frames: (1) knee on ground, (2) knee off ground without hand touching, and (3) hand on back.  They went forward and backward a couple of times on it; there was no doubt.  Glad it ended up not mattering, but I think the ref didn't want to decide the game. 

Edited by carpandean
  • Like (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, carpandean said:

Ugly win, especially that super-sack (runner up was giving up outside runs for huge yardage.) 

Game should have ended on the fumble, though.  The first angle wasn't conclusive about the timing of Poyer's hand, but the second one was. Three frames: (1) knee on ground, (2) knee off ground without hand touching, and (3) hand on back.  They went forward and backward a couple of times on it; there was no doubt.  Glad it ended up not mattering, but I think the ref didn't want to decide the game. 

I’ll take an ugly win to end a quarter century drought.

Lots of good and a lot of bad. Indy’s first half points came on questionable delay of games, but you’ve still got to make those stops. We didn’t seem to play “our game” much in the first half, but we looked a lot more sharp in the second frame I thought. Indy played their game to a T and we still came out on-top. We’ve got to make sure we dictate the next game and make Pitt/CLE play our game and we will be just fine. Go Steelers; Go Ravens; Most importantly, LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, SABRES 0311 said:

So who do we think we play next?

Expecting Pittsburgh with Tennessee pulling the upset in the other one. 

Far more interested in those 2 games than the ones on the other side.  Finding it hard to care about the Rams- C-Hawks game, NO should beat up Chicago, & the other game shouldn't be close either but it would be fun to watch a bad team beat Brady if it could happen somehow. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, carpandean said:

1 hour ago, SABRES 0311 said:

I’ll take an ugly win to end a quarter century drought.

If you haven’t won in 25 years, you may as well win it twice.

2 minutes ago, SABRES 0311 said:

It’s doable if they can close up some holes in their game.  I didn’t see the stats but it seemed like they waited until the second half to really get Beasley and Diggs into it.  

I just meant that the game should have been over after the fumble that they said wasn’t. We waited 25 years. May as well win the game twice.

The Colts won 11 games. That’s a pretty f’n good team. I don’t think it was an ugly win atoll. Plus they matched up pretty well against us.

I love that we won a close game.

And I’m grateful that we lost to Arizona the way we did. Today may have ended differently if we hadn’t.

• Like (+1) 3

That was quite a nail-biter.  Reminiscent of their SB loss to the Giants.  JA was up and down — better than last year’s playoff game but not as good as his better games this year.  The D was pretty mediocre.  They will need to play better than that to win next week.  

4 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

That was quite a nail-biter.  Reminiscent of their SB loss to the Giants.  JA was up and down — better than last year’s playoff game but not as good as his better games this year.  The D was pretty mediocre.  They will need to play better than that to win next week.  

And they will.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.