Buffalo Bills: 2020-2021

WildCard

8 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

BTW:  Diggs IMHO is unquestionably already in the top tier of all-time Bills WRs with Reed, Moulds and Jerry Butler.

The Diggs acquisition goes beyond a transaction for a terrific player. It represents a front office and organization that has from the start laid out a play and then has systematically implemented it. If the front office would have acquired Diggs a couple to a few years ago when our qb situation wasn't stable the receiver's talents wouldn't have been as maximized as they are now. By getting him this offseason entering Josh's third year when he was more prepared and the team was more complete demonstrated a wisdom where this team was and ready to go. 

Let's hope that the hockey organization can exhibit the same level of astuteness that the football side of the Pegula business has demonstrated. 

• Like (+1) 2

13 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Lookin at the way McD played his starters, maybe 2 weeks of rest would be good for JA, considering he'd be perfectly fine if he got Covid.. 

Tommy Sweeney Says Hello

Based on the videos, The fans and players interactions were not long enough for the risk of transmission to be high. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

No one would have thought this 3, or even 2, years ago, but if he keeps it up Josh Allen will go down as the greatest Bills quarterback ever.

Ik the Chiefs are the Chiefs, and the Packers are a franchise with all of these SBs and probably the most talented QB of all time in an MVP season...but why not us this year? Is it likely? Not really. But nobody thought we'd beat the brakes off of the Seahawks, or the Steelers, or the 49s to start the season, and yet here we are at 11-3. Crazier things have happened, so why not us this time.

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, WildCard said:

Ik the Chiefs are the Chiefs, and the Packers are a franchise with all of these SBs and probably the most talented QB of all time in an MVP season...but why not us this year? Is it likely? Not really. But nobody thought we'd beat the brakes off of the Seahawks, or the Steelers, or the 49s to start the season, and yet here we are at 11-3. Crazier things have happened, so why not us this time.

Because Buffalo 

3 hours ago, WildCard said:

We're playing so much better right now than when we placed the Chiefs earlier this year, and Allen isn't nursing an injury like he was then.  I honestly like our chances against them if it comes to it.  By that, I don't mean I think we're the better team, but I think we have a realistic shot to take them out.

7 hours ago, JujuFish said:

With Kumerow's TD, 13 different players have recorded a TD reception this year for Buffalo, which I believe ties an NFL record.

I hope they have a garbage time opportunity over the last two games to get Dawkins another one.  He's had one each over the last two seasons.

20 minutes ago, WildCard said:

Maybe I would find it somewhere.. but how did Buffalo clinch the #2 seed?  Pittsburgh could win their last 2 and end up 13-3.  Buffalo could lose one of their last two or both and end up 12-4 or 11-5 right?  Wouldn't that drop them down?

1 minute ago, LTS said:

Maybe I would find it somewhere.. but how did Buffalo clinch the #2 seed?  Pittsburgh could win their last 2 and end up 13-3.  Buffalo could lose one of their last two or both and end up 12-4 or 11-5 right?  Wouldn't that drop them down?

The hashtags are making it confusing. Bills are 2 seed with a win and Steelers and Titans loss. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, LTS said:

The tweet doesn't imbed great here, but one of the @ is at the Steelers.

So basically the Steelers and Titans have to lose, and the Bills have to win.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.