Buffalo Bills: 2020-2021

WildCard

23 minutes ago, ubkev said:

I was gonna steamroll you. 

Until Rodgers decided he could phone this one in. 

In my money league, we're in the second round of the playoffs.  First seed, too.  And the other guy had to start Josh Allen against my A-A-Ron Rodgers.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Eleven said:

In my money league, we're in the second round of the playoffs.  First seed, too.  And the other guy had to start Josh Allen against my A-A-Ron Rodgers.

No bueno!!

14 minutes ago, SDS said:

You are playing a friend of mine from high school.

I thought that was the case! What are the odds that the guy you're playing in another league has the same 2 guys that are killing me tonight?

2 minutes ago, ubkev said:

No bueno!!

I thought that was the case! What are the odds that the guy you're playing in another league has the same 2 guys that are killing me tonight?

The other league is the other sabrespace league. Hank is having an underwhelming day. 

I went last night. I tried to find a high up spot a bit back from the crowd, but the crowd kept growing, so my friend and I kept creeping back. I think people are trying to downplay the number of people that showed up. By the time the team landed, there must have been at least five thousand fans. It seemed like most people around me were acting responsibility, keeping with the people that they arrived with, and masking up.

FWIW, it sounded like Dabolls car got the loudest applause on the way out.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

3 hours ago, carpandean said:

What was the distance between the crowd and the team? 

Other than people climbing onto players cars, I would guess at least 30 feet. They had a row of barricades, about 10 feet, then the fence, then a big strip of grass that the players didn't bother crossing.

Like I said, there was an issue with people climbing on players cars, but the only social media posts that showed players with their windows wide open were Neal and Norman, who already had it. I'm not sure it even would be considered a "high risk exposure" by protocols anyway, but I'm not a doctor or anything.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.