Buffalo Bills: 2020-2021

WildCard

36 minutes ago, Andrew Amerk said:

It’s in my top 3, besides the Hopkins catch and the JA interception. 

Nah, off the top of my head:

Dawson Knox penalty on a free play,

at least one if not two plays on the Hail Murray drive where Bills could have sacked him,

pass interference on Worley,

holding penalty on Winters when Brown makes great catch to convert 3rd and 24,

dropped screen pass by Singletary that might have gone for a TD

On 11/15/2020 at 7:49 PM, tom webster said:

Come on. It was an incredible catch. They made some great plays to give Allen a chance, he succeeded and they just got beat by a better play. It happens when you play good teams.

Agree. It was an incredible catch. Still on the defense I think we played soft allowing for that play. I am seeing  this league wide though so is it defenses or has the league gone to a passing league more than the run and that's the reason we now see thirty points pretty common?

On 11/15/2020 at 7:49 PM, tom webster said:

Come on. It was an incredible catch. They made some great plays to give Allen a chance, he succeeded and they just got beat by a better play. It happens when you play good teams.

It was an incredible catch, but also, it was the product of ridiculous rules.  I do not think the rules were applied unfairly in that particular circumstance, but defenses are way too handicapped.  I miss defenses being allowed to actually defend.

Edited by Eleven

On 11/13/2020 at 8:51 AM, That Aud Smell said:

Well-taken -- thanks. So, it's a thing now for Bills Nation. Which is great. Other fan bases should emulate this ... if'n they can. 😏

Close enough

A Reddit post from after the game said:

"I know we're in full blown meme-mode and all ecstatic with our last second win, but I'd like to take a moment to acknowledge the Bills Mafia. On our subreddit and on theirs, in the game thread and post-game thread, they've been a class act. Between that, how they've responded to Josh Allen losing his grandmother, and their donations to Andy Dalton's charity, I think we should recognize their fanbase and contribute to a great cause.

If you can afford it in these tough times, please consider making a gift to the John R. Oishei Children's Hospital."

Edited by carpandean

1 hour ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Pats and Dolphins losing, about as good as you can hope after that last loss. Pedal to the metal Boys after the bye 

Don't forget that the Jest now can't even have some extremely bizarre tiebreaker get them past the Bills should they can Gase this week & shockingly rejoin the NFL.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.