Buffalo Bills: 2020-2021

WildCard

27 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

Don’t look now but if we lose this Miami could be tied next week in the record with lots of easy games.  

You never backed up that argument last week when I challenged you on it.

7 minutes ago, ubkev said:

3rd quarter bills showed up for the whole second half. Allen was terrible. The running game is still a huge embarrassing failure and this one's over. They need the bye week. Regroup and do better next time.

But first, they need to pull off a did-not-deserve-it game winning TD drive.

1 minute ago, JujuFish said:

You never backed up that argument last week when I challenged you on it.

But first, they need to pull off a did-not-deserve-it game winning TD drive.

It's gonna have to be on Josh Allen's feet. He can't hit anything right now.

1 minute ago, Let's Go B-Lo said:

Why? Name me a time they haven't ripped your heart out. 

Go onto it expecting them to do Billsy things you won't be disappointed when they do them.

This team is two plays from being 5-5. They aren't a championship team. They are what they are. They will probably make an expanded playoff field regardless of Miami and they will lose their first game. Again.

There must be some stat when you allow teams to make miraculous plays at the end... we must be up there...The Titans playoff game, the Dallas Monday night nightmare, The NE Monday night nightmare 2, the playoff game last year, and now this... 

2 minutes ago, Let's Go B-Lo said:

Why? Name me a time they haven't ripped your heart out. 

Go onto it expecting them to do Billsy things you won't be disappointed when they do them.

This team is two plays from being 5-5. They aren't a championship team. They are what they are. They will probably make an expanded playoff field regardless of Miami and they will lose their first game. Again.

Because, I get about 3 games max a year where I get to be home and sit down for a game on the couch. Also, because I'm a fan and with 34 seconds left, I was pretty pumped. Just don't expect the Hail Mary to work all too often. 

1 minute ago, Gatorman0519 said:

It will take maximum effort to win the division now.  It is neck and neck and Miami looks the more complete team as of right now.  Of all times for Miami to get good.... ah... life of a Bills fan

Buffalo is still the better team but Miami has the easier remaining schedule but the Bills will be alright.

Going forward, it will be fun if Tua is for real but it’s way too early for that assumption.

1 minute ago, tom webster said:

Come on. It was an incredible catch. They made some great plays to give Allen a chance, he succeeded and they just got beat by a better play. It happens when you play good teams.

They gave Allen several chances at the end there.   One was killed by penalties; another by a pick.  They were bad for parts and good for parts, as was Allen.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.