Buffalo Bills: 2020-2021

WildCard

I'm currently sitting in the TV control room of the sports book. I've got 9 games to turn on simultaneously in 7 minutes and about 100 raving degenerates that are going to be screaming at me when their texans/jaguars game doesn't come on until 1:02.

The Bills are going on the center screen and there is nothing any of em can do about it!

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, SwampD said:

Poor Jerry Hughs. That, in no way, was roughing the passer.

And the missing call on almost killing JA on second down right after the third quarter started.  It was freaking clear that the "shield" wanted that game to become closer.

5 hours ago, ubkev said:

I'm currently sitting in the TV control room of the sports book. I've got 9 games to turn on simultaneously in 7 minutes and about 100 raving degenerates that are going to be screaming at me when their texans/jaguars game doesn't come on until 1:02.

The Bills are going on the center screen and there is nothing any of em can do about it!

I would love to see this from your side.

57 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

Dolphins keeping up with a way easier schedule than we have the rest of the way.  That Dolphins game is going to be huge.  

Way easier? Not sure I'd agree.  Here are the differences:

Dolphins play:

@ Jets
vs Bengals
vs Chiefs
@ Raiders

We play:

@ Cardinals
@ 49ers
vs Steelers

Steelers/Chiefs are of similar caliber. 49ers are about the most injured team I've seen in forever and won't have Garoppolo or, more importantly, Kittle. I doubt they're harder to beat than the Raiders for Miami.  So is Jets+Bengals way easier than the Cardinals, whom the Dolphins just beat?

It's fun to have a team that has both the coaching and personnel, on the offensive side of the ball, where you feel like they're in the mix with how the modern game is being played. They knew that the Seattle pass defense was horrible. So they went after them, relentlessly.

And Seattle did what they could do to adjust -- among other things, you saw Jamal Adams pleading with Carroll to just let him loose on the QB. And they did get to Allen quite a bit. But that didn't matter yesterday. Some luck factored into that, I think -- there were a couple of fumbles that Allen didn't lose.

Fingers crossed they can get the W next week, and then gear up for a stretch run. Arizona is a very fun team to watch fwiw.

10 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Buffalonians raised over 34k for Oshei hospital after hearing about the loss of Allen's Grandmother, they started a 17$ donation button and reached that overnight. Pretty awesome! 

This is now over $100K...awesome.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/11/09/bills-fans-flood-buffalo-hospital-with-donations-in-honor-of-josh-allens-grandmother/

Edited by MakeSabresGrr8Again

10 hours ago, WildCard said:

Even for the Jets that's a pathetic loss

That 1st down Hail Mary into double coverage with only 6 minutes to play and a 7 point l3ad puts this game into the top 10 Jest-iest of their losses.

The entire 1st Q only had 3 drives and the entire 3rd only had 2 drives and a single additional play.

Take 3 minutes off the game there and in a worst case they go to OT but likely win in regulation as Newton & the Cheats O would have to be hurrying.  Something they haven't been good at this year.  But no, Flacco punted with 6 minutes left.

Do the Bills miss Shag Lawson and Jordan Phillips?  

I wasn't worried about the defense and although they made big plays last week, they aren't consistent in any phase of the game anymore.  Some weeks the pass rush looks good other weeks it doesn't.  Some weeks they avoid the big pass play.  Other weeks they don't and honestly the run D is mediocre at best.

Injuries to Milano and Edmunds really hurt early.  However, Wallace, Klein and others are wildly inconsistent.  Also where is our LB depth after Klein.  Honestly, the Bills needed to find some help on defense at the trade deadline if they want to win a playoff game. Maybe someone will cut a decent player that we can utilize.  

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.