Buffalo Bills: 2020-2021

WildCard

10 hours ago, Weave said:

I’ll say it.  Beating the Pats now isn’t the same as beating them even last season.  Given Brady gone and what that team is becoming, it just doesn’t have the same sense of fulfillment.

That’s fair.

There’s something very specific going on right now. The Bills are regarded as on the rise; the Patriots are similarly descending. 

But. ... Is it true?

I pray so!

On 10/21/2020 at 7:16 PM, inkman said:

They aren’t beating the Pats

On 10/21/2020 at 11:22 PM, inkman said:

You can’t be the king until you beat the king. 

On 10/25/2020 at 3:32 PM, inkman said:

Knox is out with Covid.  Kroft is playing TE today. 

Anyone want to revise their Bills season record take?  Feeling pretty good about mine still.  

On 10/19/2020 at 7:15 AM, inkman said:

One bad game?  I’ve got 20 years of mental abuse by this team. It’s going to take more than a four game win streak to make me believe.  

On 10/19/2020 at 7:19 PM, inkman said:

At least we can get back to Josh Allen sucks and the Bills aren’t good narrative. Don’t think this team was ready to be good or is for that matter. They will be .500 team before it’s all said and done. I might be optimistic with that record. 

Still feeling good about my predictions. 

Edited by inkman

7 minutes ago, MattPie said:

I didn't see any of it, but fumble in the red zone down 3 with 30 seconds left *does* seem like a familiar story.

After Davis dropped a pass in the end zone that hit him right in the hands when he had nobody right on him, which is why it was only 3.  If Newton holds on to that ball, the Patriots are winning it in regulation, 28-24, no doubt.

Edited by carpandean

2 hours ago, GoPre said:

Miami is the best team in this division 

And we beat them.

15 minutes ago, JujuFish said:

This is meaningless tripe.

Yep. Here’s a what if. If that turnover happened earlier where we can turn it into points, it’s a ten point game and we are all fellating ourselves.

I choose to enjoy this win. Don’t care what it means long term. We won today.

Oh, and ***** the Patriots!

Edited by SwampD
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, inkman said:

Without context, yes.  With 1.5 billion people saying the Bills should roll the Patriots, it kinda hits home.  Glad they won.  That’s where it ends.  

I wasn't one of them. I texted my uncle "Can't wait to lose by 20 when we should win by 20" yesterday. Glad I was wrong.

22 minutes ago, JujuFish said:

This is meaningless tripe.

Yeah, but in that hypothetical world, I would bet it.  3rd and 3 on the Bills' 12 with 33 seconds, having walked over the Bills' defense for three straight drives (184 yards, 2 touchdowns and in the red zone on the third) ...

Zimmer made a great play, which likely saved the game.  For the team that we want the Bills to be, that was a bad game and a lucky outcome.  It was basically a coin flip game, which isn't good enough.

Glad they won, but they've got work to do.

Edited by carpandean

5 hours ago, inkman said:

I don’t find any of Josh Allen’s wittiness after this game to be funny.  At all. You played like ***** all. Be humble, move on. 

I just watched the JA post game interview. Not sure what you’re referring to - there was no wittiness or cockiness. Pretty bland responses. 

Nothing like the jack@ss 4 word responses Belicheat was giving in his. 

10 hours ago, Gatorman0519 said:

After the Cards, Miami has a cakewalk schedule the entire month after.  They very well could win 10 games.  They have a great head coach and an improving defense.  The Bills cannot lose more than 3 more games and our schedule is brutal.

Tua is going to have to be a lot better then he was yesterday for them to win 10 but they are a team on the rise and with Houston’s first and second picks they should be really good next year, again depending on Tua.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.