Buffalo Bills: 2020-2021

WildCard

11 minutes ago, carpandean said:

Surprised this wasn't posted.  Knox tested positive for COVID-19.  Smith (and two other PS/PUP TEs) quarantining.

I haven't followed the NFL's rules too closely, but how are the Bills able to play today?

Knox won't be able to drop as many balls.

This team has gone from one extreme to the other.  Teams played in the last 3 weeks have put this offense into check.  Allen seems to be back to overthinking and trying to force big plays to happen.  Tre’Davious White has fallen off the map.  Tied for first last year in interceptions w/ 6.  This year he has 0.  In fact, the entire secondary has 0.

Holy smokes this team sucks.  3 games in a row of being flat out controlled.  This team will not make the playoffs.  

Edited by GoPre

5 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

I’m speechless as to what happened to this team.  It’s inexplicable as to how bad we’ve gotten both sides of the ball.  You have to wonder if Beane made all the wrong moves on his defensive signings this offseason.  

It’s a Buffalo thing.  Sabres won 9 of their first 12 last season.  They were terrible after that.  Bills start 4-0.... now they suck.  

Edited by GoPre

3 minutes ago, GoPre said:

It’s a Buffalo thing.  Sabres won 9 of their first 12 last season.  They were terrible after that.  Bills start 4-0.... now they suck.  

Yup.  It’s starting to look like the first 4 were an aberration as JA was tearing it up and covering our flaws.  Looks like 8-8 on the way.  

17 minutes ago, GoPre said:

Sure is.  I knew 4-0 was too good to be true.  And that JA talk about MVP?  Nail in the coffin.  I'm guessing I'm not the only one expecting the wheels to come off.  Back to cleaning the garage.

7 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

Knox pulled a Daniel Jones for a sure TD and we don’t get a point out of the drive.  

Knox is out with Covid.  Kroft is playing TE today. 

Anyone want to revise their Bills season record take?  Feeling pretty good about mine still.  

13 minutes ago, JujuFish said:

What?

Daniel Jones tripped over his own feet w/ the entire defense behind him.  Pretty funny to watch.  

Bills ever win a game w/out scoring a touchdown?  🤬

Looked it up.  They beat Miami in 2012 w/out a touchdown.  

Edited by GoPre

1 minute ago, inkman said:

Still think Edmunds is garbage.  The scouting reports were right.  Easily duped by play action, terrible getting off blocks, doesn’t read plays at all.  

I don't think he's garbage but I do think he is disappointingly poor. Milano has masked his weaknesses really well.

13 minutes ago, tom webster said:

Ugly win but 5-2 and 3-0 in the division. Can really put a stamp in division next week and it will only be the half way point.

Considering Miami all but admitted they're throwing in the towel this week, a win over the Cheats has the Bills up 3-4 games over the team that will finish 2nd in the division at the 1/2 way point depending on the result of the 9ers game today.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.