Buffalo Bills: 2020-2021

WildCard

Weird game.

Titans’ first 3 TD drives went something like 30, 15, and 12. Turnovers were obviously crucial.

If you can’t get at least occasional pressure on the QB by rushing 4 - especially with your opponent down its starting LT - you are gonna lose more than you win. Whither Ed Oliver?

4 minutes ago, CallawaySabres said:

Awful D, total mirage last year

No pass rush

No run game 

This is not a playoff team and they'll be 5-4 after 9 weeks...book it

I still think we can get to 10-6 but NE will eat McDermott alive both games. Until we have a pass rush I'm tempering my expectations.  The good news is we have a franchise QB.  So we have time to build. 

13 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

Honestly what this team is missing is their Bruce Smith.  I fear we will not contend until we have that game changing pass rusher.  

I agree.  Different projected drafts have 4 defensive ends going in the first round.  The Bills were missing 4 starters tonight.  2 of them being key defensive players.  They’ll be at least a wild card team going 10-6.  That record last year was as high as pick number 22, so the Bills would likely have more than 1 first round defensive end to consider should they have that pick. 

• Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, CallawaySabres said:

Awful D, total mirage last year

No pass rush

No run game 

This is not a playoff team and they'll be 5-4 after 9 weeks...book it

Hey look? Mr. positive is back.

34 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

Weird game.

Titans’ first 3 TD drives went something like 30, 15, and 12. Turnovers were obviously crucial.

If you can’t get at least occasional pressure on the QB by rushing 4 - especially with your opponent down its starting LT - you are gonna lose more than you win. Whither Ed Oliver?

I'll say it again, this game looked like one team had two weeks to plan for and the other didn't know who they were playing in three days.

Great job by the NFL.

And it's pretty obvious that Edmunds is hurt as well.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, SwampD said:

Hey look? Mr. positive is back.

I'll say it again, this game looked like one team had two weeks to plan for and the other didn't know who they were playing in three days.

Great job by the NFL.

And it's pretty obvious that Edmunds is hurt as well.

With that said, they really did look awful. I don't think they will look that bad again this season.

2 hours ago, JujuFish said:

The Broncos took care of business in New England, so we'll keep pace in the division in the worst case. 

That said, a win over the defending champs would be great for both playoff hopes in general as well as tie-breaking procedures come playoff time.

I don’t see a way the Bills beat the Chefs.  Every one of their receivers will be running free all night.  Kelce might set the record for yards by a TE.   Edmunds will be chasing Edwards-Hellaire all night and josh has some work to do based on his last performance.  I’m thinking 55-10. 

12 minutes ago, inkman said:

I don’t see a way the Bills beat the Chefs.  Every one of their receivers will be running free all night.  Kelce might set the record for yards by a TE.   Edmunds will be chasing Edwards-Hellaire all night and josh has some work to do based on his last performance.  I’m thinking 55-10. 

Well see.  But I definitely think it is premature to call us contenders.  Seahawks, Pitt, KC, Baltimore, TN are way ahead of everyone else.  Bills have too many holes yet. Especially on defense.

17 minutes ago, inkman said:

The o/u is 57. I'm thinking 35-24.

9 hours ago, Andrew Amerk said:

One bad game and everyone’s emotions crap the bed. 

I'm still pretty positive. I just think the Chiefs are better than us. Hopefully we win, but it's not the end of the world of we don't. I still have a favorable playoff outlook.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.