Buffalo Bills: 2020-2021

WildCard

1 minute ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

And then a dumb penalty, this team has a ways to go. 4-0 pretenders are back. They may get to a wild card, but to have this showing against a team in these circumstances... That's sad 

The Titans are a good football team. Missing Tre White is not trivial.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, SDS said:

The Titans are a good football team. Missing Tre White is not trivial.

Correct. Plus the Titans have been practicing when they should have been quarantined. Once again they get rewarded for cheating. 

The Bills will be 10-6 at the absolute worst. I'm betting they are actually an 11 win team. Even with this defense. 

You guys do know that the almighty Patrick Mahomes and his defending champ, previously undefeated Chiefs lost this week, right? To a team that we beat. Teams can lose a game. It happens. Very few teams go undefeated. Chill the ***** out, boys.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Wyldnwoody44 said:

So did the league just ignore the Titans nonsense, anyone know the real scoop on this? 

Yes. The league ignored the Titans practicing after they were told to quarantine. Yes the league bent over backwards to accommodate the Titans. Yes, the league has knowingly endangered the Bills. Yes, the league is a bunch of ***** wanks.

5 minutes ago, ubkev said:

Yes. The league ignored the Titans practicing after they were told to quarantine. Yes the league bent over backwards to accommodate the Titans. Yes, the league has knowingly endangered the Bills. Yes, the league is a bunch of ***** wanks.

And if a another team has an outbreak due to not following the rules or guidelines, the NFL cannot punish them.  Let one team slide you gotta let all of them. 

Edited by GoPre

5 minutes ago, ubkev said:

Just odd, I haven't followed the NFL as in depth lately, but last I heard, was possible discipline against the Titans, possible forfeit as well, and all of a sudden we now have a Tuesday night game, seems,odd.

Just now, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Just odd, I haven't followed the NFL as in depth lately, but last I heard, was possible discipline against the Titans, possible forfeit as well, and all of a sudden we now have a Tuesday night game, seems,odd.

Well, the league wants the $ from the ad revenue that this game is generating. That's all there is to it. A cancellation and a forfeit means no commercial money for the league. So no forfeits. ***** the Bills. Help the Titans. That's all.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.