Buffalo Bills: 2020-2021

WildCard

11 hours ago, tom webster said:

The Bills dominated the Jets. Only you and Gregg Williams think they barely won.

They dominated elements of the game including TOP and Total yards.  The over arching point is that the Bills are not under-rated and NE is not over=rated.  They look like 9 win teams, and seem to be on equal ground.  And I'm using the performance against a common opponent and what I've seen in the other games they have played.  I'm hoping this changes as our Offense continues to improve.  

9 hours ago, inkman said:

I know it's a lol point, but there's a lot of truth to that. I have a friend who grew up doing golden gloves and now trains in MMA (doesn't fight, mind you - we're old), and he's become a bit of a student of martial arts. He's resolute that the best foundation for MMA is wrestling.

19 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

^
I saw that.

Am I mistaken in having the sense that 538’s reputation has never recovered from the 2016 election?

Why would people‘s lack of understanding of probability cause their reputation to suffer?

The Rams didn't get to their hotel until after 7pm last night.  Typically, teams arrive at the field around 9am from what I understand.  Factor in time to eat, wind down before bed, time to get their stuff together and load up the busses, and the 30 minute drive from downtown to OP, and it's looking to me like most of these guys didn't sleep eight hours last night.

9 minutes ago, Eleven said:

The Rams didn't get to their hotel until after 7pm last night.  Typically, teams arrive at the field around 9am from what I understand.  Factor in time to eat, wind down before bed, time to get their stuff together and load up the busses, and the 30 minute drive from downtown to OP, and it's looking to me like most of these guys didn't sleep eight hours last night.

I haven't slept 8 hours since I was a teenager 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Eleven said:

Travel and back n forth to the coast is underrated. That’s why Buffalo’s stretch of Vegas, Nashville and a Thursday night game against KC will be a monumental task.

6 hours ago, nfreeman said:

Major test today.  The Rams are a big step up in class relative to the Jets and the Dolphins.  And the Bills will be without 2 of their offensive weapons in Knox and Moss.

If you didn't see the refs trying to screw the Bills on that nice Kroft catch, that's on you.  Vegas played a role.

Hi, @SwampD you are correct, and hi @nfreeman you are not.

Edited by Eleven
  • Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Eleven said:

If you didn't see the refs trying to screw the Bills on that nice Kroft catch, that's on you.  Vegas played a role.

Hi, @SwampD you are correct, and hi @nfreeman you are not.

I am convinced now, more than ever, that the NFL, if not outright fixed, is,... nudged.

But at least it’s fixed in our favor now MUTHERF######!!!! (Thank you, Josh, for not only being good, but also being a marketers dream, Barstool Sports cult favorite.)

I’ll also say this. If you blow a ten point lead, sure, the refs can play a part. If you blow a 25 point lead, well, that’s squarely on you.

Kroft>Knox. 

The Rams are a very good team and the Bills beat them. I was certain the game was over at 4th and 9 but I communed with the Force and saw the future. Or my renewed belief in them altered dark matter itself and combined with the vibrations from countless in the Bills Mafia to amplify their grit?

Or these guys don’t know how to quit?

3-0.

Winning makes me feel like a winner. 

Keep this sh!t up please.

1 hour ago, SwampD said:

I am convinced now, more than ever, that the NFL, if not outright fixed, is,... nudged.

But at least it’s fixed in our favor now MUTHERF######!!!! (Thank you, Josh, for not only being good, but also being a marketers dream, Barstool Sports cult favorite.)

I’ll also say this. If you blow a ten point lead, sure, the refs can play a part. If you blow a 25 point lead, well, that’s squarely on you.

That call on Kroft may have been the worst I ever have seen.  Sure, there was the non-call in the Saints-Rams game, but that was a non-call.  Pass interference?  And on top of that, an interception?  It was just the worst ever.

1 minute ago, Eleven said:

That call on Kroft may have been the worst I ever have seen.  Sure, there was the non-call in the Saints-Rams game, but that was a non-call.  Pass interference?  And on top of that, an interception?  It was just the worst ever.

It absolutely was PI. Should have been our ball 10 yards back. 

Still doesn’t justify the Bills crumbling after that.

No way we get that PI call if Trentative Edwards is back there. The refs are the refs, though. Gotta make the plays when given the opportunity and Josh Did that.

GO BILLS!!!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.