Buffalo Bills: 2020-2021

WildCard

11 hours ago, JujuFish said:

Washington is going to make so much money by going with this temporary name.  All that merchandise that will bought up as collectibles since it won't last.  Then merchandise will be purchased again when the new name is finalized.

ooooh good point!  I hadn't thought about that angle.

On 7/22/2020 at 4:24 PM, Eleven said:

Nailed it.  It was 100% DWB.

No intoxicants of any kind in his system and the “beer can between his legs” was catching tobacco spit?

https://theathletic.com/1945830/2020/07/22/bills-dt-ed-oliver-will-face-no-charges-after-may-arrest-in-houston/

Was I asleep when this broke? Why isn’t it getting more attention? Does an arrest get any more made up?

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, dudacek said:

No intoxicants of any kind in his system and the “beer can between his legs” was catching tobacco spit?

https://theathletic.com/1945830/2020/07/22/bills-dt-ed-oliver-will-face-no-charges-after-may-arrest-in-houston/

Was I asleep when this broke? Why isn’t it getting more attention? Does an arrest get any more made up?

What’s the point? The same idiots who didn’t think it was racism before, aren’t going to change their minds now.

I’m just glad he’s available for the season.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, dudacek said:

2 hours ago, SwampD said:

What’s the point? The same idiots who didn’t think it was racism before, aren’t going to change their minds now.

I’m just glad he’s available for the season.

And, of course, it'll get moved to the politics club and die a slow death.

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/26/2020 at 1:11 PM, dudacek said:

It got quite a bit of play over on twitter, but given the way the world is, we all had to move on to the next case of injustice pretty quickly.

18 minutes ago, WildCard said:

Players are testing positive every day in baseball, and they're only a week in. I have no idea how the NFL does this without a bubble

It's not a great look, but at the same time, it almost feels expected to see these positive results at the start.  If they have a good system in place (which baseball doesn't), things hopefully slow down after that initial surge in cases.  Football at least has the luxury of getting that testing going well before the season actually starts.

31 minutes ago, shrader said:

It's not a great look, but at the same time, it almost feels expected to see these positive results at the start.  If they have a good system in place (which baseball doesn't), things hopefully slow down after that initial surge in cases.  Football at least has the luxury of getting that testing going well before the season actually starts.

True,they also have the luxury of all of the other leagues trying this first. 

MLB has their heads so far up their own ***** with everything they do it's astounding

Edited by WildCard

6 hours ago, WildCard said:

True,they also have the luxury of all of the other leagues trying this first. 

MLB has their heads so far up their own ***** with everything they do it's astounding

Do not expect a normal NFL season, if there is one at all.

On 7/30/2020 at 12:19 PM, LGR4GM said:

Question:

Does anyone know where you can take a woman's bills jersey (#14 Watkins) to get the nameplate changed out to Diggs? It looks like the name is just ironed on. 

Same place you'd take a man's jersey.

3 minutes ago, inkman said:

Why?  The Bills abused him last season. 

It feels like a Patriots move. I don't know if he'll stick, but he provides depth if he does which is good with Feliciano going down. And he knows how the Jets O-line works. And I bet he didn't cost much. Seems pretty safe to me. 

14 hours ago, inkman said:

Why?  The Bills abused him last season. 

I read that he played hurt last season. It does seem like a shrewd move - experienced veteran coming back from an injury who got cut mostly because of money/cap.

14 hours ago, ubkev said:

It feels like a Patriots move. I don't know if he'll stick, but he provides depth if he does which is good with Feliciano going down. And he knows how the Jets O-line works. And I bet he didn't cost much. Seems pretty safe to me. 

Given the competition at RG, I think he slides in as the presumptive starter (provided he's healthy). That is, unless Ford is going to play guard.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.