Buffalo Bills: 2020-2021

WildCard

15 minutes ago, inkman said:

Regardless, they are going to name it after who gives them the most $$$.  They need it.  

I don't go on Twitter, Facebook, etc, never have. Can't stand it when people shove their phone in your face and say "watch this" or "you gotta see this".

But, thanks for showing me that it's got some backing and people are still honoring him.

Edited by MakeSabresGrr8Again

14 hours ago, inkman said:

Here comes the Toilet 

The Toilet Bowl references are too easy.

Any chance this is just a publicity stunt by the bidet-maker, since they know there's NFW the offer would be accepted?

Fwiw: Based on my anecdotal experience, bidets are starting to catch on in North America. The ones being marketed here involve installing an apparatus on the existing toilet, which I understand to be simpler and more accessible than the free-standing (?) bidets that exist in Europe.

19 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

The Toilet Bowl references are too easy.

Any chance this is just a publicity stunt by the bidet-maker, since they know there's NFW the offer would be accepted?

Fwiw: Based on my anecdotal experience, bidets are starting to catch on in North America. The ones being marketed here involve installing an apparatus on the existing toilet, which I understand to be simpler and more accessible than the free-standing (?) bidets that exist in Europe.

Bidets should be standard in every single bathroom!

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

Sure, okay. But as a stadium-name sponsor?

I'm just sayin! But, hey, it could help spread awareness lol. 

I want Buffalo Wild Wings to step in for the naming rights. What can I say? I like chaos. 

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, shrader said:

I don't even want to know what the drunks would do if there were bidets in the stadium.

Drink out of them. They would drink out of them. 

And then they would ***** in them. They already ***** in the trough.

• Haha (+1) 2

On 5/18/2020 at 9:38 AM, Eleven said:

I would be absolutely *astonished* if I learned that Kyle Williams had never driven around in a truck with a gun in it, after having a few beers.

On 5/18/2020 at 4:46 PM, Eleven said:

Yes, and they based their search on something that they smelled, which was that Oliver is black allegedly marijuana but it turned out there wasn't any.

Nailed it.  It was 100% DWB.

Edited by Eleven
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.