Buffalo Bills: 2020-2021

WildCard

5 minutes ago, Eleven said:

That's nice, and not exactly unexpected, patriot.

And, you started it when you labled my part of the country"willfully ignorant"

3 minutes ago, SwampD said:

Probably time to call it a night.

You're right, I'm out. 

Edited by Hank

2 minutes ago, Hank said:

And, you started it when you labled my country"willfully ignorant"

That was in a different thread, and did I label your "country" that?  Because we're in the same country. I labeled your area that, and I will.  You're not in Nashville; don't invoke Nashville.  Nashville rejects people like you.  Don't try to play victim here.  

2 minutes ago, SwampD said:

I’ll miss ya.

Nah, you know how to get in touch with me.

Edited by Eleven

5 minutes ago, Eleven said:

That was in a different thread, and did I label your "country" that?  Because we're in the same country. I labeled your area that, and I will.  You're not in Nashville; don't invoke Nashville.  Don't try to play victim here.  

I fixed the bolded. You know I live outside Nashville, I've told you personally at least twice. 

Edited by Hank

14 minutes ago, Hank said:

I fixed the bolded. You know I live outside Nashville, I've told you personally at least twice. 

No.  You've told me that you live just over the TN border from Ft. Campbell, KY (which is the location in your description).  You were very specific about living just over the border from Ft. Campbell.  

That's "outside Nashville" like Buffalo is "outside Toronto."

Were you lying then or are you lying now?

You called me and others idiots.

You doubled down and then told me I was training to be a child molester, I believe?  That I had lost my job?  A few other things that really aren't worth scrolling up for?

But yeah, you're the victim, Hank.

Edited by Eleven

On 3/3/2020 at 1:29 PM, Hank said:

Kentucky? I'm in the Nashville area, have been since 04. Half hour commute to Fort Campbell, which is mostly in Tennessee. The post office just happens to be on the Kentucky side. 

I understand your feelings towards third party candidates, and respect them. We just have different views on it, no need to be snarky. 

1 minute ago, Eleven said:

Good for you.  You're in the Batavia of Nashville.  And what does that change about what you've said in this thread?

More like the Kenmore of Nashville but not the point. You called the region purposely ignorant, which DOES include Nashville, based on your personal prejudice towards a geographic location. 

4 hours ago, Eleven said:

Probably time to call it a career on this board, if this guy is allowed to hang around.

Don't even say that Eleven.  You've been keeping this board rolling through all this madness..  I look forward to your threads and posts.  

8 hours ago, Indabuff said:

1). Driving 35 mph over the posted speed limit.

2). Weaving though traffic (likely unsafe lane changes at the very least but I won't assume).

3). Open container of alcohol present in vehicle.

Typically law enforcement requires articulable facts to escalate from reasonable suspicion to probable cause.  I'd say that was plenty but I wasn't there and I don't know went down.

Honest ignorance here.  What about any of those would be probable cause to search a vehicle?  4th Amendment is supposed to be a pretty high standard. I don't understand how those acts create suspicion of something searchable in the vehicle.  I don't see the leap from speeding and open container to enough evidence to justify a search because "there must be drugs or a hidden body we need to find".

Again, just trying to understand a connection I don't see.

I'll post the fish I catch when I have a successful day on the water.  Been fishing in my kayak and haven't found what I'm looking for.  Yet.  This weekend.....

Edited by Weave

1 hour ago, Weave said:

Honest ignorance here.  What about any of those would be probable cause to search a vehicle?  4th Amendment is supposed to be a pretty high standard. I don't understand how those acts create suspicion of something searchable in the vehicle.  I don't see the leap from speeding and open container to enough evidence to justify a search because "there must be drugs or a hidden body we need to find".

Again, just trying to understand a connection I don't see.

I'll post the fish I catch when I have a successful day on the water.  Been fishing in my kayak and haven't found what I'm looking for.  Yet.  This weekend.....

Those things do not give probable cause for a search. 

7 hours ago, Hank said:

I know you mean patriot in a derogatory way, but I take pride in spending most of my adult life serving my country. I guess you think you took a more noble path transitioning from ambulance chaser to child molester

Yeah - that ain't it. Whither the mods?

10 hours ago, Eleven said:

Probable cause of a pissing match is Hank calling people who don't agree with him "idiots."  Because Hank is a patriot!

That was the "shots fired."  

9 hours ago, Hank said:

Shots fired?  I did not quote you or mention your name. I'm not a fan of generalizations and assumptions, especially regarding something as serious as racism. Given what has currently come out it's intellectually dishonest to imply that Oliver was treated unfairly because of his skin color.

Many people believe that lawyers lack morals. There have been scandals about clergy abusing kids. Would it be accurate to assume you're an immoral child rapist based on your previous and future profession?

This is the 3rd or 4th time you've recently taken a personal shot at me, unprovoked. If I was going to take a personal shot at you I'd tell you your recent posts in another thread came across as a bit racist. I'd then tell you that your assertion that a large portion of our population, including the decent sized city of Nashville, was "willfully ignorant" based solely on their geographic location, was a very ignorant and prejudicial thing of you to say. I'd say that ignorance is ruled out because of your extended higher education which means you're just prejudiced. Than I'd point out that it's a small step to get from prejudiced to racist, but I didn't do that. 

Look, I get it. You lost what should have been a high paying job if you were any good at it and your stressed. If you need a distraction while trying to transition during your later years of life I'm willing to help. I'm financially well off, bored and willing to go back and forth with you,  but we should probably move it to PM. 

9 hours ago, Eleven said:

Patriot, you're the one who started it with "idiots."  Not me.  You might reconsider whether you truly represent our great country with the invective you use.

EDIT:  And I lost my job?!  That's just funny.

8 hours ago, Hank said:

I know you mean patriot in a derogatory way, but I take pride in spending most of my adult life serving my country. I guess you think you took a more noble path transitioning from ambulance chaser to child molester. 

8 hours ago, Eleven said:

That's nice, and not exactly unexpected, patriot.

8 hours ago, Eleven said:

Probably time to call it a career on this board, if this guy is allowed to hang around.

8 hours ago, Hank said:

And, you started it when you labled my part of the country"willfully ignorant"

You're right, I'm out. 

tom delonge wtf GIF

• Haha (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Hank said:

I know you mean patriot in a derogatory way, but I take pride in spending most of my adult life serving my country. I guess you think you took a more noble path transitioning from ambulance chaser to child molester. 

That’s about nine miles over the line. There should be no place for this on this board.

2 hours ago, Weave said:

Honest ignorance here.  What about any of those would be probable cause to search a vehicle?  4th Amendment is supposed to be a pretty high standard. I don't understand how those acts create suspicion of something searchable in the vehicle.  I don't see the leap from speeding and open container to enough evidence to justify a search because "there must be drugs or a hidden body we need to find"

I don't know Texas' laws on open containers (that's where he is, right?), but the open container in plain sight seems like it should be enough for probable cause.  Actually, after some googling, the combination of the open container and the speeding makes it an arrestable offense.

5 minutes ago, shrader said:

I don't know Texas' laws on open containers (that's where he is, right?), but the open container in plain sight seems like it should be enough for probable cause.  Actually, after some googling, the combination of the open container and the speeding makes it an arrestable offense.

I get arrestable.  I’m hoping for a law enforcement perspective on how speeding and open container becomes probable cause or reasonable suspicion for an unrelated offense that requires a search to discover.

Just now, Weave said:

I get arrestable.  I’m hoping for a law enforcement perspective on how speeding and open container becomes probable cause or reasonable suspicion for an unrelated offense that requires a search to discover.

I just assumed arrestable green lights the search.  They have possession of the car at that point.

Just now, SwampD said:

Was your car searched? Mine wasn’t.

I’m not saying that had to search it, just that they could. If I’m not mistaken, there is no right to privacy while you are in custody other then contact with your lawyer so why would your car be different? I really don’t know.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.