Buffalo Bills: 2020-2021

WildCard

Brady to Tampa would be nothing less than bizarre.

Who's coaching there now? 

I mean - if he goes there, it's gotta be about what happened with Manning when he went to the Broncos, yeah? Where the veteran QB comes in and tells the team what they're running as an offence.

5 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

Brady to Tampa would be nothing less than bizarre.

Who's coaching there now? 

I mean - if he goes there, it's gotta be about what happened with Manning when he went to the Broncos, yeah? Where the veteran QB comes in and tells the team what they're running as an offence.

Arians. They have one of the best defenses in the league and the best WR corp in the league. 

Interesting.

As for the NFC South being a bit light on competition, you've got the Saints and Falcons, yeah? I know the Falcons have been down, but they should (?) be good again? And the Saints should still be good? Or nah.

Similar reasoning: Why would he go to the Chargers and have to contend with Mahomes?

21 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

Interesting.

As for the NFC South being a bit light on competition, you've got the Saints and Falcons, yeah? I know the Falcons have been down, but they should (?) be good again? And the Saints should still be good? Or nah.

Similar reasoning: Why would he go to the Chargers and have to contend with Mahomes?

The Falcons stink, and will probably continue to do so until there is a regime change. The Saints are very, very good. 

I would guess the Chargers are where he'll end up.

This opens up the AFC East a bit, but I expect NE to remain a very strong team.

I will be curious to see who their starting QB is though for Game 1, if there is a Game 1 this year.

5 minutes ago, Crosschecking said:

That may be a good thing for TB. Unless I'm mistaken, Jameis Winston has been a bust for them.

I just hope that Winston doesn't get too crabby about the news.

Edited by Eleven
  • Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

Bills signed a special teams ace / backup LB today (formerly with Pittsburgh).

Image result for Tyler Matakevich

I'm more amused than I should be that he (1) looks like McDermott's brother and (2) looks like Trent Murphy's cousin.

He looks like a heavier version of a guy I used to play hockey with.  The look is damn near identical.

1 hour ago, That Aud Smell said:

Bills signed a special teams ace / backup LB today (formerly with Pittsburgh).

Image result for Tyler Matakevich

I'm more amused than I should be that he (1) looks like McDermott's brother and (2) looks like Trent Murphy's cousin.

3) Twice the size of Brian Campbell.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.