Buffalo Bills: 2020-2021

WildCard

Time to start anew.

@AdamSchefter: Former Panthers’ TE Greg Olsen will visit the Bills and Redskins this week, per source. Buffalo’s GM Brandon Beane used to be with Carolinas, as did Washington’s HC Ron Rivera.

https://www.jaguars.com/news/jaguars-to-play-back-to-back-home-games-in-london-in-2020 Jags get back-to-back 'home' games in London this year. 

6 minutes ago, WildCard said:

Time to start anew.

@AdamSchefter: Former Panthers’ TE Greg Olsen will visit the Bills and Redskins this week, per source. Buffalo’s GM Brandon Beane used to be with Carolinas, as did Washington’s HC Ron Rivera.

https://www.jaguars.com/news/jaguars-to-play-back-to-back-home-games-in-london-in-2020 Jags get back-to-back 'home' games in London this year. 

that is a travesty. Talk about killing a fanbase.

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, WildCard said:

Time to start anew.

Is Greg Olsen still good?

2 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

Spot on. It seems evident that the NFL wants a team in London, full-time. The Jaguars would be a relocation candidate, I'd say.

My guess it was between them and the Bills.

I guess after we played them over there, more Londoners bought Jaguars jerseys.?

6 minutes ago, JujuFish said:

I think it's no coincidence that the Super Bowl involved 2 of the best tight ends in the league. Greg Olsen isn't in that high end category anymore, though, so I wouldn't want to pay him too much.

IMO I think it's no coincidence the SB has for the last few years been featuring two of the best coaches.

Am I the only one remembering Knox with several key drops last season?  Isn't Greg Olsen one of the most sure handed players in the NFL?  Wouldn't he be an upgrade over every right end not named Dawson on the Bills roster?  Any rookie they draft will need time to get acclimated and may not pan out. A known qauntity is available and everyone says pass because something better may or may not be available?  I don't get it.  

Edited by inkman
  • Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, inkman said:

Am I the only one remembering Knox with several key drops last season?  Isn't Greg Olsen one of the most sure handed players in the NFL?  Wouldn't he be an upgrade over every right end not named Dawson on the Bills roster?  Any rookie they draft will need time to get acclimated and may not pan out. A known qauntity is available and everyone says pass because something better may or may not be available?  I don't get. 

He might have some gas left in the tank but he's up there in mileage.  I'd give it a shot if he was in the discount bin.

1 hour ago, Indabuff said:

I just hope they're done with their Carolina connection.  

While I see where you’re coming from, it’s refreshing to have a staff players want to come play for. If he’s good enough to convince guys from one team, chances are those guys talk and will influence guys from another. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, #freejame said:

While I see where you’re coming from, it’s refreshing to have a staff players want to come play for. If he’s good enough to convince guys from one team, chances are those guys talk and will influence guys from another. 

I agree with this sentiment however I wish they were players like J. Jones or M. Evans rather than...Tolbert.

9 minutes ago, #freejame said:

Slightly off-topic but the Athletic ran an article today of 20 bold predictions for next season and they predicted Singletary to lead the league in rushing.  

Quite frankly, I hope he doesn't get the opportunity because the RB2 is taking away 30-40% of his carries, as long as he's good enough to do so.  I saw someone mocking a RB to the Bills in the 1st.  I will throw something if that happens. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.