GDT: Colorado at Buffalo, Feb. 4, 2020, 7:08 p.m. ET (MSG)

PASabreFan

4 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

It's games like this one where I pine for Lindy Ruff again. If for no other reason than to hear him say "Go Run'em".

I'd like to think Ruff would never have tolerated this *****.  He would have put foot to ass.  Maybe not a well oiled machine based on the available pieces but I think he would have put some people in their places early on.  Buy in or get out regardless of their status.  Could be wrong but that's my opinion.

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, Indabuff said:

I'd like to think Ruff would never have tolerated this *****.  He would have put foot to ass.  Maybe not a well oiled machine based on the available pieces but I think he would have put some people in their places early on.  Buy in or get out regardless of their status.  Could be wrong but that's my opinion.

I think that's exactly what Krueger did with Skinner.

I started the a thread at the suggestion of others. I'm a nobody, just a person living his life, but, I do know a couple of people, through work and family, and they are in the know. Coronavirus is bad folks, really bad, and I suggest you pay heed to the information I've posted. I wouldn't of said anything at all if the sources were half assed, these individuals are not, and they are on the front line. Just an FYI.

• Thanks (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

I started the a thread at the suggestion of others. I'm a nobody, just a person living his life, but, I do know a couple of people, through work and family, and they are in the know. Coronavirus is bad folks, really bad, and I suggest you pay heed to the information I've posted. I wouldn't of said anything at all if the sources were half assed, these individuals are not, and they are on the front line. Just an FYI

Bioweapon... Fact or fiction

10 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

Still better than watching the State of the Union.

I will never understand why people hate this guy so much, after all, it isn't like he severed your VA medical benefits like Obama's administration did (happened directly to me) or directly lied to the citizens about keeping their medical plans and doctors on the largest piece of societal social legislation since FDR's social security act while a video with the architect of said legislation appeared, in full, unedited display, telling the Obama administration that the American Citizens are so "dumb" they'll never know they are being taking for a ride via a straight out lie on the legislation...…………..

But hey, look...……………….SQUIRREL...…………….

nuff said...………..

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Except that has not helped Skinners game.  Kruger plays Skinner on the 2nd or 3rd line.  Housley played him with Jack.  

Skinner is playing like total sh*t.  If he is totally incapable of playing without Jack, well that tells you all you need to know doesn't it.

other than Detroit, who are clearly tanking, we are still the worst team in the NHL.

Fire them all. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.