GDT: Colorado at Buffalo, Feb. 4, 2020, 7:08 p.m. ET (MSG)

PASabreFan

I guess giving up constant odd-man rushes wouldn't feel so bad if we were pressuring/threatening in their end... they were getting a great save/bounce and then springing the breakaway. But no... they're just taking the puck away easily in their zone or stopping us at their blue line and instantly converting that into a rush.

• Like (+1) 1

Alright, here is what some FYI...….all confirmed:

FYI, a colleague of mine currently working in Chendu, China, I spoke with his wife this evening, she was on a call with him, he said 1000's dead and the call went dead. A friend of mine, a very high up retired Navy, currently head of all logistics for Yokosuka Naval Base, has told me this evening planes at an air base in japan are quarantined and a cruise ship as well, an emergency meeting has been called between Japanese officials and US military personnel in Japan as well as South Korea.

Coronavirus is not a joke folks. The nation needs to be addressed.

• Sad 1

Just now, Getpucksdeep said:

Kadri to Montour "you are a ***** defenseman and you play for a ***** effin team".  Well said.  Also nice that Reinhart couldn't be bothered with his rookie goalie getting poked after whistle.  Burn it down.  

How do you know what Kadri said.  

14 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Burakovsky was traded for a 2020 2nd and 3rd. 

Vesey acquired for 3rd. 

Ouch.  We need a GM that knows what he is doing.  JBot takes any trade he can get. 

Edited by Pimlach
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.