GDT: Colorado at Buffalo, Feb. 4, 2020, 7:08 p.m. ET (MSG)

PASabreFan

1 minute ago, Brawndo said:

Hopefully by the time Dahlin turns 21, he will be making similar plays 

Just like generational talent Makar.  ?

I don't blame Rasmus.  I blame everyone else for creating the hype machine surrounding NHL draft picks.  There should be none but we have posters here telling everyone I would have drafted so and so instead of player x because I knew better.  I just want go back to where no one knew how to pronounce their names and when guy burst on the scene there was genuine excitement because we didn't know what size underwear he dons.  

Edited by inkman

7 minutes ago, inkman said:

Just like generational talent Makar.  ?

At this point of his D+2 Year, Makar was still playing for UMass. 

Dahlin’s Offensive Production has been there, his defense needs work. Let’s see what he looks like in two years 

FFS(That’s about the Colorado Goal)

Edited by Brawndo
  • Like (+1) 1

Dahlin does a lot of little things that i think go largely unnoticed by the average fan. Little plays to get himself out of trouble when a player has an advantageous position on him. Or sneaky plays at the blue line to keep the puck in the zone or create space.

As he gets more reps, he'll learn more of what he can do & what works at this level. Not to mention adding more size & becoming a better player & all that jazz.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.