GDT: Blue Jackets @ XXX - Saturday, February 1st @ 1PM

Mustache of God

1 minute ago, Thorny said:

31g, 34a, 65p in 51 games, all at a +11. That's more than what you want from a hyped first overall talent. They really, really, need to build around this guy like yesterday. 

Yep.  Wasting his prime would be a travesty.

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Tondas said:

I'm happy we won, but that was one boring, dull game..

That's what I was thinking. This was less than 24 hours from my watching the Jets Bruins clash which was so entertaining and this was by contrast a great game to nap to. Schedule really good for us as we caught a team coming out super flat from their break. That's not how Columbus has been playing as of late. But as you say, good to win and Jack in OT was Jack, that was great.

I liked Risto's game and I really liked Pilut's pushback late. I thought that was his best game since being called up.

otherwise, both teams were crap. It was crap (and boring) hockey.

I think the state of the franchise was best summed up listening to Rob Ray talk about how he was surrounded by grumpy people, so he's grumpy and in his words "I just don't know" in a one-one game.  I played that segment back for my wife saying doesn't this sum up the franchise? and her reply was "oh my god, they have to go."  Sums it up, the entire franchise top to bottom is broken. 

But yay, we won a game.

47 minutes ago, Kruppstahl said:

What a horrible, boring, crap hockey game.

Eichel was terrible in this game!  That will be forgotten with the game winner in OT.

He wasn't great in the offensive zone, but he made some pretty great defensive plays that went unnoticed.

• Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.