Are we on the precipice of something here?

PASabreFan

It sure feels like things are different this time. A fan heroically standing in front of the tank that is the PSE machine? A true fan revolt, with a public protest? The front office as nervous as kittens, trying to squash dissent? The owner's daughter alleging harassment on social media? Jack at a breaking point?

Y'all know what I want. Firing Botterill and the Pegulas announcing that they'll conduct a search for a new GM is not it.

Dramatic change has to come to this franchise. Terry spoke at his intro presser almost nine years ago and was asked how long he'd like to own the team. He appeared to nod toward his adult kids from his first marriage and implied he was looking at the answer to the question. Fine, bring 'em in. Give them operational control of the team. Or sell it. Or at the very least get that hockey czar in here and, most importantly, leave him alone.

Terry and Kim can honestly hold their heads high and say they did the best they could, the best way they thought they could. It didn't work. You can't say you're fans of the team and continue down the same path of destroying it.

The time is soon, if not now.

#wearealldrane

I suggest a title change, because at this moment I suspect PSE is cruising around the internet looking for answers. The title needs to draw them in. I suggest something like "The Buffalo Sabres: On the Precipice of a Full Meltdown".

And I'm going to share here the ONLY thing the Sabres have to pivot on at the moment: the fans empathize with, and have sympathy for, Jack Eichel.  That's it. Use that, Sabres, to your advantage to help dig yourselves out of this massive hole.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

That was your first good burn since... that very year.

My apologies, everyone, for my excited state. This is as close as we're going to get to getting rid of him! Maybe even Terry too.

It's "Kerry."  Kerry and Tim.  Until they fire the person responsible for misspelled nameplates.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.