GDT Montreal at Buffalo, January 30, 2020, 7 o'clock post meridiem, MSG Network, WGR 550 amplitude modulation frequency.

Eleven

Just now, Zamboni said:

? You more than any other poster on here have made references to boobs, wanting to see them more on a hockey forum and expressed the desire to have everyone jump on board the boob train with you. 

You do know, if you just launch your internet browser and search for boobs or any similar words you’ll get all you can handle. You can even add the letters GIF and you’ll see them in motion! Have fun with that...

But it just feels dirtier when they are in a GDT.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Zamboni said:

? You more than any other poster on here have made references to boobs, wanting to see them more on a hockey forum and expressed the desire to have everyone jump on board the boob train with you. 

You do know, if you just launch your internet browser and search for boobs or any similar words you’ll get all you can handle. You can even add the letters GIF and you’ll see them in motion! Have fun with that...

It was a joke.  It's like a funeral in here and I just wanted to lighten the mood.  I understand why it's prohibited.  Sorry.  But I do appreciate you ranking me #1 in the boob watching category.  I can't wait to see the trophy I get!

What is JBOT going to do?  

Trade Bogo at the deadline for a 5th round pick and a swell AHL player for Rochester.  

2 minutes ago, Thorny said:

Well, we are now a .500 hockey team. 82 point pace. Progress!

What about the Palooka Line?

3 minutes ago, Tondas said:

It was a joke.  It's like a funeral in here and I just wanted to lighten the mood.  I understand why it's prohibited.  Sorry.  But I do appreciate you ranking me #1 in the boob watching category.  I can't wait to see the trophy I get!

Well, if you follow my advice, you’ll soon notice your trophy ?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Thorny said:

Well, we are now a .500 hockey team. 82 point pace. Progress!

Funny you should say that.

I'll never forget something I read back in the 90's about leadership by a retired Navy SEAL. He hated it when people underneath him said when their bluff was called, "We gave it our best." His response: " **** their best! I want results."

That's what it all boils down to. We want results, not excuses.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Crosschecking said:

I'm glad I'm not a part of Schopp and the Bulldog. Duane started something the other day. It's going to get very ugly on that show.

I listen too much (or used to, haven't been listening much of late). I kind of know how they operate. They don't take a lot of calls, number one. Number two, when they do, and maybe our radio biz guy can confirm this, they try to get the worst of the worst callers on the air. The bosses must feel like the bad callers are good for ratings. For the sport of it, I dunno. I can imagine with Duane, the producer of the show, who probably screens the calls, thought he was getting one thing and he something a lot different. They had a tiger by the tail for sure. I don't see it becoming a trend.

14 minutes ago, SwampD said:

But it just feels dirtier when they are in a GDT.

Kind of like that rest stop they busted on I-86 by Sally's Monkey.

Edited by PASabreFan

1 minute ago, Crosschecking said:

Yep.  With all the money and glamour comes performance responsibility.  It's your job.  Imagine if we went into our boss's office and said, "Sorry I came out flat today and couldn't do the job.  But give credit to our competition.  They really did well.  I'll forget about today and see what I can do tomorrow."

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Crosschecking said:

Funny you should say that.

I'll never forget something I read back in the 90's about leadership by a retired Navy SEAL. He hated it when people underneath him said when their bluff was called, "We gave it our best." His response: " **** their best! I want results."

I like how you think.

• Thanks (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Tondas said:

I heard that 41's funeral was more entertaining than this. The Oak Ridge Boys even performed there. They certainly weren't at this game tonight.

Edited by Crosschecking
spelling

8 minutes ago, Crosschecking said:

I heard that 41's funeral was more entertaining than this. The Oak Ridge Boys even performed there. They certainly weren't at this game tonight.

That's why funerals start with fun.

• Haha (+1) 1

Well E-Rod sure upped his trade value didn't he? lol....................

Anyone else think Hutton moves like a 60 year old senior team member playing with arthritis in both knees? definition of slow.  Two guys playing on their last NHL contracts I think.

I thought the only guy really giving it his all was Risto. probably actually trying to up his trade value to escape this miasma pile of flotsam and jetsam.

Want to know what's really wrong with this team though (and has been for a long time)?  Two Habs giving it to Risto and nobody comes to his aid. I mean I don't expect Eichel to drop his gloves or anything but nobody, nothing, nada in any sort of shove or push back of any kind. If I'm Risto I'd want the F*** off this team asap. 

It's not a team. It's a collection of individuals, most of whom clearly don't give a s***

Useless.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, PerreaultForever said:

Anyone else think Hutton moves like a 60 year old senior team member playing with arthritis in both knees? definition of slow.  Two guys playing on their last NHL contracts I think.

I thought the only guy really giving it his all was Risto. probably actually trying to up his trade value to escape this miasma pile of flotsam and jetsam.

Want to know what's really wrong with this team though (and has been for a long time)?  Two Habs giving it to Risto and nobody comes to his aid. I mean I don't expect Eichel to drop his gloves or anything but nobody, nothing, nada in any sort of shove or push back of any kind. If I'm Risto I'd want the F*** off this team asap. 

It's not a team. It's a collection of individuals, most of whom clearly don't give a s***

Useless.

Been that way for awhile now and it’s only a matter of time before Eichel wants out. This team is an absolute mess. Buffalo fans deserve better. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, PerreaultForever said:

Useless.

That dirty hit on Dahlin by Cernak a few months ago coupled with the lack of retaliation should have been my first clue where the team was heading this season.

7 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Uh, Sally's Monkey.

I see what you did there.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Billznut said:

And he should. He doesn’t deserve this crap organization 

As much as he’s a great talent I’m wondering how much of this is on him. I’m not talking production wise but how he is off the ice. Maybe super ego? Something isn’t right. O’Reilly comes to Buffalo and wants out, Kane gets traded and plays better once he gets to San Jose. All here with Eichel.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.