GDT Montreal at Buffalo, January 30, 2020, 7 o'clock post meridiem, MSG Network, WGR 550 amplitude modulation frequency.

Eleven

2 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

And I bet Eichel doesn’t ask for a trade tonight or anytime soon. 
we’ll see ...

I bet it's coming, and sooner than you think.

There is no savior coming in the off season, no trade that's going to turn around the fortunes of this organization in the immediate future, no prospect that's going to step in and save the day.

I'm calling it now, Eichel will be gone by the end of the next season, either at the dead line or in that off season.

I got home late and saw the MTL goals on replay. That second goal is emblematic of how the Sabres play defense. They play position. "Coach says I need to stand here." They pay ZERO attention to where the opponents skate to. They are mesmerized by the skater with the puck and the other 4 guys don't even exist to them.

Just now, Scottysabres said:

There is no savior coming in the off season, no trade that's going to turn around the fortunes of this organization in the immediate future, no prospect that's going to step in and save the day.

I'm calling it now, Eichel will be gone by the end of the next season, either at the dead line or in that off season.

And I bet it’s not coming… Like I said… We’ll see

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

They look rested.

That would be a terrific move. Let's start firing coaches after half a season. JBOTTS can spin the wheel of coaches.

This team has no on-ice identity.  Nobody on this team fights for Krueger. He's a nothing coach.  

Oh, and JBOTT should have been fired at the end of last season.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Scottysabres said:

I sure hope your wrong.  

Maybe Gallant can be brought in and RK retained in the FO. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

I refuse to believe it. 

This is going to end with us bringing in an old school, proven, past his prime type vet, like a Dean Lombardi, who quickly and efficiently turns us into a consistent 6-7th place team in the conference. 

And I'll accept it all with a sigh of satisfaction. Ironic maybe, but, that's where we are. 

Edited by Thorny

Just now, Billznut said:

Time to pin this on the massage therapist!!! That fixed everything last time. 

The ticket scanner on the right side (2nd from the right) and the the concession girl in the 300’s who fill the drinks slowly... fire those two. That’ll turn in around 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.