Jonas Johansson Called Up/Ullmark out 3-4 Weeks

Brawndo

41 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

I'll be shocked if Johansson is given a game. 

Like Doohickie says, he'll have to play at some point unless Botterill makes a trade. Hutton isn't playing 13 games in a row.

I would expect him to get one or two of Colorado, Detroit, and NYR. Colorado is probably an L on Tuesday night out of conference, so no big deal if he plays that one. Detroit is bad on a Thursday night but in conference, so maybe we hope Hutton plays well and we get a W. NYR are bad AND it's on the road, so maybe road barn away from the sour home fans is a good place to throw a rookie goalie in.

Colorado and NYR are the games I'd look for him in. 

2 minutes ago, DarthEbriate said:

Ottawa, Montreal, Anaheim. We play 'em all in the next few weeks while Hutton is our #1. If you want to make up ground in the tank standings, now is the time to do it.

and for those anti tankers - if you ranked the core of the team right now it would probably be Eichel, Dahlin, Reinhart as the top 3....all picked in the top 2 of their respective drafts....

Lets increase the odds of landing the 2 elite talents in this years draft as high as possible.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.