GDT - January 28th, 2020 - Senators @ Sabres, 7 PM ET (WGR/MSG/NHL Network)

Doohickie

Skinner did fine on that pass. Then he crashed the net.  

You guys complaining crack me up. He just came back from an injury.   He needs to play with a playmaker center.  Otherwise he is being wasted.   Complain about JBot, he gave him the contract and he trusted Mittelstadt to be a #2.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, #freejame said:

It should have scared you when it was signed. 

It did a little but I had confidence they'd continue playing him in the position that led to so much success for him rather than burying him with inferior forwards AFTER bumping up his contract numbers the year before. 

I mean, why would any team do that? Kinda unpredictable they'd be that stupid. 

5 minutes ago, bunomatic said:

For a vet he looks like he’s shooting the puck with a noodle

Johansson also has a WEAK shot. 

1 minute ago, Thorny said:

It did a little but I had confidence they'd continue playing him in the position that led to so much success for him rather than burying him with inferior forwards AFTER bumping up his contract numbers the year before. 

Imo its not stupidity its arrogance. Can this team and its loser rep learn something from other teams ? How dare you. We’ll do it our way.

1 minute ago, Thorny said:

At worst, we (and Sabres leadership) have to believe that he'll keep putting up 20-25 even if Mitts, Larsson, or Asplund were his centers .... just like the centers he had with Carolina. Until we have a legit playmaking 2C who can get him back up to 30+.

1 minute ago, French Collection said:

Sabres playoff drought feels like being stuck on Gilligan’s Island.

How will Gilligan muck it up this week? Stay tuned!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.