GDT - January 28th, 2020 - Senators @ Sabres, 7 PM ET (WGR/MSG/NHL Network)

Doohickie

Just now, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Frolik looks awful on the PK and Miller just standing there, ugh, good start.... 

There shouldn't have been a PK as Dahlin takes an unnecessary chance at the blue line then rakes Ennis' face trying to compensate.  Oh and if you want to make a run for the playoffs, you can't let a team barely scoring on 1 out of 10 PPs, score on their first chance.  Way to immediately neutralize the team and crowd.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, inkman said:

There shouldn't have been a PK as Dahlin takes an unnecessary chance at the blue line then rakes Ennis' face trying to compensate.  Oh and if you want to make a run for the playoffs, you can't let a team barely scoring on 1 out of 10 PPs, score on their first chance.  Way to immediately neutralize the team and crowd.  

I def agree with all of this, this team is so unlikeable. Skinner out in back looking and No one will go into the dirty areas and he gives it away. 

It's a talent issue, but also a fundamental flaw in the way we play as well

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

7 - 0 in shots, and yet Botterill says "points are important"...………….

I read the recent article on Boterill looking to “add another forward”.  What a bum.  Contrast him and Beane and he is not  close.  

That said, I am looking forward to winning hockey.   This team needs to make a run, and it starts now.  

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

I read the recent article on Boterill looking to “add another forward”.  What a bum.  Contrast him and Beane and he is not  close.  

That said, I am looking forward to winning hockey.   This team needs to make a run, and it starts now.  

Sadly, I do not believe for a moment it begins now. It won't begin until they add and subtract on the roster...……………….in my opinion in any event.

I see Buffalo losing this game.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.