GDT - January 28th, 2020 - Senators @ Sabres, 7 PM ET (WGR/MSG/NHL Network)

Doohickie

Just now, Thorny said:

"Look it's a situation where our starting goalie got hurt. I'd like to bring in another guy but cap space is always a concern...it's unfortunate, we were in a position to make a strong run at the postseason when he went down. We'd all like to be better this season but can't account for in-season injuries. We like Hutton and think this team can come together around him."

Perfect.

• Thanks (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DarthEbriate said:

But... I'll contend that Johansson is not a C. Sure, he played center when he broke into the league, but hadn't been primarily a center for years. So that he's a bottom 6 level center this year isn't surprising. He's also had a huge-slump Skinner and no one on the other wing.   Note: I won't contend that he'll be the de facto 2C next year.

Until we see otherwise...

2 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Ladies and gentleman. At 9:15 PM on January 28th, 2020, the Sabres season came to an end. 

WELL before that. We were losing and being badly outshot by a basement team, the first game of a stretch we need to win 8 of 9 just to keep in the hunt, in JANUARY. Ullmark going down is just the excuse BAHTtrll needs to be open about it. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.